• Authors
  • NerdyGuy2517

NerdyGuy2517

I am a nerdy guy with a sarcastic (and somewhat dry) sense of humor, with an almost insatiable desire to learn. I am looking to get to have interesting conversations with people who can type in full sentences.

As for what I am looking for here, that varies a lot. I am always happy to have a good conversation, no matter the topic. But if we click I am also open to erotic chat, sometimes roleplay, and maybe audio if I get to know you. One of my favorite things to do is to give guided masturbation instructions.

I am a switch in both the BDSM context and the bisexual context.

I am poly and my girlfriend knows I am on here.

Because I get asked "what makes me nerdy" a lot, I will say I am a nerdy in the sense that I enjoy things like comic books, fantasy, science fiction, board games, roleplaying games etc. But that is just part of it, I think being a nerd to me means that I love learning a lot about whatever I can find. If you have anything that you are passionate that you want to tell me, i would be happy to listen.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
26Followers
3Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

BDSM, Bondage, Pegging, Blindfolds, Impact Play, Teasing, Rimming, Giving And Receiving Oral, Anal Play, Face Fucking