• Authors
  • 12inCCrunner

12inCCrunner

I am a very good lookin guy from what i have been tol that is 6'4" an i weigh 194 lbs. I have Black hair with grey eyes. I am mixed with the latino descent and the irish descent. I have a 52 " chest, arms both 34", waist 34", thighs 20", and i have a size 13 shoe. Which leeds me to talk about my junior runner, JCCR. he is about 11 3/4" long and 3" thick. He loves to be petted and to be played with. OH! JCCR stands for (junior cross country rammer). I love to play the trumpet(which means i am a damn good kisser)and I also love to run run run and run some more. Plus swimming is a very good thing to do 2. Oh! i never told you what i did for a living. I am an army man to begin with, MGSGT (and i am only 24), And i am a fulltime Fireman. So hey if you find me interestng, just e-mail me. The picture that i have given all of you to see is a picture that i posed for in college, for a girl that was majoring in photography and her boyfriend who turned out to be gay.

Location

Knoxville

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Reptile(s), Other

Fetishes

Roleplay, BDSM, Chests, Legs, Docking, And Strawberries And Whipcream, And Ice.

Contact Author

Contact 12inCCrunner by clicking here.