• Authors
  • kyliehot2007

kyliehot2007

I love intelligent chat and play partners who can indulge in story based role-playing. Quite open to multiple roles as well. I'm open minded and welcome kinks with certain limitations which I hope we can find out if you're truly interested in role-playing. (Please be able to write sentences and avoid text speak)

Stories based on cliche roles just don't get my attention. Bringing people out of shy shells etc. isn't going to hit the spot either. It has got to be imaginative, descriptive, a story geared to include alot of sexuality in different ways but not 100% direct. Plot, characters, evolving both as we go along and exploring both real and not so real things is welcome and appreciated.

100% Limits (NO-NO): Underage, too young and bimbo, 'mmm' is NOT A REPLY, violence, blood, animals.

Note: 'Hi hun' or any derivatives of half written, direct sentences which don't apply since I am not your 'hun', in fact, do I even know you yet? 'horny' is not a reply to how are you or what are you looking for or what brings you over or even just said out of context horny is just a word. This simple note should hopefully explain what other forms of conversation are unwelcome.

From time to time, I enjoy chatting with open minded people as well and adore detailing or talking with pictures to enjoy.
__________________

Feeling the need to add this, unfortunately!

1.Singular scenes is not what I'm hunting for. If you think your scene is amazing, innovative and descriptive, you can certainly try to pitch it but don't expect elation from me if you have 3 lines in your scene and the obvious next step is me seeing you naked and going 'oh, would you come in?' NO- that isn't Detailed Roleplay at all. Sorry.

2. I can understand that real life comes in the way and from time to time we need to excuse ourselves from the conversation or roleplay but if you know it will happen, please let me know upfront- not after going through a set up and settlement!? What's that about?

Gender

Female

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Fetishes

Many, Ask If In Doubt

Contact Author

Contact kyliehot2007 by clicking here.