• Authors
  • Karien3474

Karien3474

I work as a full time writer and artist. I'm for the most part a switch but I have my dominant and I like to play with my food before I eat it. Lifes too short to worry about but too long not to waste a little of. I just like having a laugh and a good time. I enjoy cuddling close, but still need a really active sex life. i like all sorts of music. I always write in the early hours of the morning and if you like my writing please give me your vote. Sticks and stones may break my bones but Whips and Chains excite me! As well as writing I also paint female erotica. Hit me up and I'll be glad to show you. I also take the occasional comission from the beautiful people I know as well as indulging in body painting with live female models. I love writing and I do have a period erotica novella in the making however certain things are not OK on this site so to read it when its finalised mail me. I have refused to submit more work to this site after finding several pieces being plagiariased and copied by people with no recourse to reclaiming my material.

Location

Roanoke Virginia. Orig: England

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
19Followers
5Following
1My Favorites
20My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Light Bondage, Occasional S & M, Rough And Tumble,

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Karien3474 by clicking here.