• Authors
  • CarefullyRandom

CarefullyRandom

Part Writer, wannabe artist, and engineer on some other days. I want to create, entertain and inspire, and get better at all three with the passage of time. I live in the middle of a tranquil forest in the Scottish Highlands and have occasional conversations with the squirrels there about the sate of the Universe. I enjoy practising BDSM and hypnosis as well as writing about it, so I can honestly say that life is good. I like being a bit of a mystery with this online persona of mine, but you can find out more about me if you know where to look. What you really want to know is when more stories will become available. I am updating one of four continuous stories right now on the EMCSA, and I think how I'll do things is when any particular tail reaches it's inevitable conclusion, I'll post the whole thing here. For early access to my new releases as well as occasional sketches and bonus material, please check out my patreon website. I adore hearing from you if you liked my stories or even if you felt it was so so and it could be better if I did XYZ, so don't feel you need to be shy. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope it was an above average profile spiel ;)

Location

Scotland

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
58Followers
2Following
5My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

35

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Hobbies

Hypnosis, Reading, Writing, Cycling, Running, Shibari, Chess, Badminton, Gaming

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Hypnosis, Shibari, BDSM

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact CarefullyRandom by clicking here.