• Authors
  • aprilrencher

aprilrencher

I wanted to write a short novel that is real and raw on the feelings and actions of a beginning sexual connoisseur. It is a coming of age erotic novel where young women could relate to right now or middle-aged woman could reminiscence when this was happening to them. It is a mixture of my own experiences with fantasies that could realistically happen. I would want it to be a trilogy. I want the book to be a quick read on a Thursday night that would want to make someone make passionate love to their spouse, friends with benefits or one night stand that night or next day.
The main character, Brooke, is a regular teenager (18) who is juggling her social life and school, but she has the typical hormonal issues any teenager has. She finally indulges in sex right before she goes to college. From there, she blossoms into a scavenger for intimacy, lust and love. She sometimes finds it, but she manages to get herself in compromising positions figuratively and literally. She has a pregnancy scare to being busted by the police having sex. With the book I wrote, it deals with the disappointment, embarrassment, heartaches, laughter, joy and consequences of relationships and love in life. There is a light to the end of the tunnel to sexual happiness.

Location

Alabama

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact aprilrencher by clicking here.