• Authors
  • nkd4ugirl69

nkd4ugirl69

I have tons and tons of stories, poems, you name it. Stuff has been lost over the years, but there's always a constant supply....some true and some fiction. I was born to have kinky sex, and I was given the talent to write about it afterwards, and thats why your here reading this now. ; )(Though, I have a hard time getting Lit to approve my stuff...doesnt like the writing fromat or something!:-S)
Though...my stories are pretty tame...My experimentattion with the creative writing of more kink and more graphic I am choosing at this time to keep private.
Me....in general Im always ready for good a good lay....but it should be with someone special..one nighters or not. Most of my stories evolve around couples. Sex is much more fun when you have a partner that you've been with long enough to learn their quircks and tastes!

PS. Love the feedback! If your reading the profiles looking to hook up, skip this one, please. The profile is here simply so I can share my stories.....(profile is mandatory) This is a literature site....not a dating/fuck game. Thanks!


Location

British Columbia

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Anythign......cept Anal! I'll Try Anything Once, And Usually Once Again After That Cause Ya Never Know If You Got It Right The First Time!

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact nkd4ugirl69 by clicking here.