• Authors
  • MiscellanistMiss

MiscellanistMiss

Hi there!

I am a light-haired blue-eyed girl in her late twenties. I went to college for literature and writing and my short fiction and poetry pieces have been featured in college-run literary magazines. Now, I write smut for tumblr! It�s a great place to feature my stories because I like sharing kinky photos, gifs, and other written pieces alongside my writing�I appreciate a well-rounded kink experience and the collector in me delights in my little box of smut.

I was awakened to the kink inside my young self when I would stay up late on our new home computer in the late 90s and peruse the updates of the free preview options for the bondage pornography sites my curiosity led me to. My early bondage icons were Ashley Renee, Eve Ellis, and the many models of Fetish Nation. As a young girl, I didn�t understand the primal and pleasurable reaction to seeing such abuse, and I fretted over my attraction to it. But a lifetime of sex positivity and self-pursued sex education brought me to the realization that consent was the key difference, and thus my kinky side could flourish unhindered by fear. Kink has become a lifestyle mainstay ever since. From fooling around with high school boyfriends to engaging in the active kink community around me, I�ve acquired a lot of experience to draw from!

I write my stories from my own personal fantasies as well as real experiences I�ve had. Every story I write I have a personal attachment to, so every story you read is a scenario that gets me wildly turned on. With that in mind, I hope it turns you on, too!

Don�t hesitate to ask me any questions, commission work from me, send suggestions, or even compliment me. ;) Happy reading!

Love,
Mis. Miss

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
17Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, Anal, Nipple Torture, Submission, Bondage

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact MiscellanistMiss by clicking here.