• Authors
  • RohtuaxeS

RohtuaxeS

UK Male here, I enjoy writing here and have some stories published, a mixture of real life and fantasy.

I'm dominant in nature and enjoy the company of submissive women both here and in real life BUT I would like you to be aware though that this isn't the limit of my interests, it's only one facet of my sexual personality and I also enjoy more sensual/vanilla pursuits. I can be quite the romantic ! Hahaha

In Lit Chat I enjoy chatting generally aswell as detailed role play with plenty of build up and equal participation by both writers.

Some roleplay examples that I enjoy:

Daughter in law
You as my daughter in law, ages ranging from 22 upwards. My son is a poor husband selfish and cold, you always get on well with me however and this blossoms into more. This roleplay can take a few different turns, Dom/sub dynamics, completely vanilla, impregnation the list goes on.

Daughters Friend
You as my daughters best friend, capricious and forward you have had a crush on me since 16 but now youre in your early twenties you try making a move on me during a family holiday youre invited to. I turn the tables on you though, demonstrating my kinky dominant side and begin your training....

Car Accident
A minor car accident, you bump into the rear of my car and you find me helpful and caring with a contact in car body repair. There’s a price to pay however if you dont want your husband to find out you damaged the car, this an be vanilla or kinky, a nice scene if you are short on time, an hour maybe ?

Stranded
Youre stranded in the middle of the countryside, your bike has a flat tyre, your phone is dead and there’s a storm approaching but you hear a car engine in the distance,once at my place you find my kinky playroom.

Ex’s
Previously married to each other we split up divorce and quickly find new partners. The sex between us was always sensational but we argued too much and broke up. Our new partners didn’t measure up and after being with them for a year we split from them and bump into each other at the supermarket/bar/work interview/ or my favourite a holiday we take to get away from our break ups not knowing we have booked the same hotel !

Not an exhaustive list but some ideas for you, also happy to build something together if you have something you really love to play.

Topics I avoid are animals,children,incest and toilet.

Come and chat with me to find out more.

Location

U.K.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
30Followers
23Following
4My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Age

49

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Spanking, Choking, Belting, Slapping, Hair Pulling, Sensualism, Detailed Roleplay, Scent, Outdoors, Risky, Public, Fingering, Kissing, Massage

Contact Author

Contact RohtuaxeS by clicking here.