• Authors
  • WetKecks

WetKecks

There is something in life I don't believe anybody really understands, or even realises.

Nothing in this life gives me greater pleasure than welcoming my woman home after a hard day with a long, lingering kiss, leading her to the biggest, comfiest chair in the house and stripping her naked. Once settled and beginning with her scalp, I slowly massage every inch of her willing flesh right down to her toes. And only when she has become a warm puddle of relaxation before me, will I lower my face between her legs. Pausing for just enough time to breathe deeply of her unique, beautiful scent. I nuzzle, lick and suck her, by this point, sopping wet pussy to a staggering orgasm at least more than twice. After her body has calmed down from the sheer power of her cum I’ll cradle her in my arms and stroke her hair until she slips into dreams and leave her side only long enough to cook dinner before returning to wake her with another kiss of gentle passion.

Sadly, this privilege is forever withheld from me as nobody within my physical presence can resist their gag reflex for longer than a few moments at a time. I have always and will always be alone. Never to be allowed the experience romantic love can bestow.

So go. Right now. Upon this very instant. Without hesitation. Allowing not one more moment of delay. Find your lover. And, with no consideration for your own satisfaction, ravish them so thoroughly that they temporarily forget their own name.

On behalf of those of us who never can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 May 2016 (01:18) - Over 2000 views in four days of my first publication, whoa! Thank you all lots! I'm right this minute (in another window) creating part 02... Here's the first three sentences to wet you a little...

"It was typical of Tamsin to skip out of supervising the builders, again, to go fucking - sorry, exercising. But Tamara didn't see it as a chore to take time off in order to stare at sweaty men all day. Plus today was The Day; they reckoned they'd be finished by about lunch, which left her the entire afternoon to play with herself."

Still no title character yet, that happens in part 03. I'm also trying to finish four other stories and thinking about rhyming couplets... but I can't think what couplets rhymes with!

12 May 2016 - The name explains itself but I'm a guy who's fascinated by sex, so much that I'll get around to it one day.

Location

Auckland

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10Followers
72Following
60My Favorites
4My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

46

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Imaginary Sex

Fetishes

Love

Contact Author

Contact WetKecks by clicking here.