• Authors
  • courtneyq

courtneyq

Hey, I'm Courtney (34/f) I'm married, for now. I always led a pretty plain boring sheltered life until recently. I was the good, shy, quiet girl. I only had sex once before marriage that was consentual. My dad was a pastor. I'm looking to branch out and learn more after a few experiences awoke me to more of my sexual nature.

I have been asked what those experiences were:
1. Being roofied at a bar
2. My brother's wedding
3. Being Propositioned for sex for money
4. Letting my husband explore his deeper sexual urges.

Number 4 was in response to number 3. I of course said no to the sex for money. But later I got to thinking. I kind of want a divorce but I don't have the money to start out on my own. What if I made a nest egg? But I haven't had much interesting sex and don't know much, so I told my husband he was allowed to explore deeper and dirtier sexual fantasies with me so I'd get more used to things, try things, know what to expect.

I said we didn't have to always "make love" which was basically soft makeout followed by missionary. That's what I was always comfortable with so I thought maybe he was holding back for me, or thought he should be holy and pure or something. So I've told him he can ask me for things, try more things, and sometimes just "fuck me." So that's been eye opening.

I'd like to learn more about what men want, really think of me, want to do to me, what they notice, etc. I'm curious as to how men really think. I like to get feedback from my stories and I'm trying to write more. I find it easier when they're based on real experiences.

I love it when men edit my pics to add comments and captions directly on and around them with dirty honest thoughts and fantasies or based on the stories with the pics with lil titles, captions, comments inspired by the stories I'd tell.

Basically I'm branching out on here and am willing to learn. I've always been shy and reserved so I'm really trying to open up so ask me anything and I'll try to respond, as long as it's not ridiculous.

Lastly, I get asked how I found Literotica. Actually, it was a guy from church who was confessing to me about marital problems and his sex life (I didn't ask to hear any of that) who said he really enjoyed this site and the freedom it afforded and thought maybe a pastor's wife might find some freedom there, too. He said he was sure I had urges that I couldn't live out. I had to stop him there because it was highly inappropriate and didnt' want to encourage him. Though later he was the one who offered me money to go down on him. But that's how I heard of Lit.

Location

NY

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
28Followers

Contact Author

Contact courtneyq by clicking here.