• Authors
  • andhravadoo

andhravadoo

Mature, humorous, been there , done that! With many years of sexual participation, will give and take delight, and will participate in wholesome fun.

Have been a successful entrepreneur, traveled widely and have been with many ethnic groups to understand preferences and ways. Enjoying the finer delicacies the world over, be it food, music or people has been my good fortune and privilege. Genteel ladies make the occasion pleasurable on many planes ! There is great beauty that's out there, its the beholder's vision !

Desires are to be fulfilled, and there are ways. Sometimes it takes more than money can buy!

Listen to music, all kinds, recently discovered the Central Asian genre. The tunes, aaah !! And reading, now with digital reading, its fun to carry the entire library and indulge. Still the smell of an old dead tree, is something nostalgic.

I have great respect for the feminine, and would never do anything to demean them in any way This forum is a great way to share thoughts, desires and it is willed, into action as well !!!

And I must add that in the two weeks I have been here, I have met a good number in person and had a great time !!!

I wholly (pun) appreciate the affection and gestures of the few who I have shared bed with, and all in all, we have enjoyed! Discretion prohibits from naming any, but they out there know that Andhra Vadoo is a genuine, trustworthy and caring person.

Love all and game on!
My Ideal Person Charming, smart, well dressed and groomed, seeking, well read, well spoken, and not materialistic in the extreme. Am considerate enough to take care of needs.

Location

India

Gender

Male

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
74Followers
93Following
53My Favorites
14My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Contact Author

Contact andhravadoo by clicking here.