• Authors
  • DaddyJnBabygirlK

DaddyJnBabygirlK

We are a married couple who swing, well it's a little more complicated than just swinging. He is 44 years old, she is 25. We are in a BDSM relationship 24/7.
He's a switch, having both Dominant and submissive sides. He's mostly Dominant, It takes the right type of personality to bring out his submissive side. He is also a Daddy Dom. He's very Bi-sexual too. He's been in the BDSM lifestyle for over 20 years.
She is a submissive, His slave, and a babygirl. This doesn't mean she gives in to anything. She is also a bit of a brat too. She's been in the lifestyle for about 6 years now. She is very Bi-Sexual as well.
We never play alone and she shows him every contact, message, and phone call made to her, and he does the same. We would like to have a third person permanently join us but personalities must mesh just right. There are other concerns as well that would be discussed too.
We both have a touch of the Sadist in us, not as much pain as torturing with pleasure. Feel free to contact us if you would like.

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

To Many To List

Contact Author

Contact DaddyJnBabygirlK by clicking here.