• Authors
  • mattpantyhose

mattpantyhose

Currently I have several different sets of stories or universa, if I may use such a sophisticated description:

1. The fantasy world with Aeriella as the protagonist in most of the stories. They are loosely connected by plot, but it is still best to read them in the order in which they have been published. Some characters are introduced earlier and in later episodes their descriptions are not as detailed. There are also few events that influence characters or the universum.

2. Female Erotic Police Squad - first five episodes all introduce and focus on new characters. Episodes six, seven and eight use all those characters and have something that may loosely be called a plot.
The Academy introduces new characters, but the events are a follow up to the FEPS series.

3. Successful businesswoman - the stories revolve around Samantha, a well organised boss and a promiscuous milf with a high sex drive.

4. Who Wanna Be a Bimbo - based on a game of that same title created by Dahakma. It is a quiz show in which the contestants get gradually turned into bimbos.
A Day in Life of a Bimbo are extended epilogues to corresponding episodes. It's advisable to read the quiz first and the "Day..." afterwards.

5. Second Youth - a tale of Eve, a mature woman who rediscovers her sexuality. In one of the episodes Eve meets Samantha and a few other characters from Successful Businesswoman.

6. Corporate model - another approach to my favourite slutty young female cliche.

7. Feminine Fate Fulfilled - crossdressing has been the theme that brought me to this site. Finally I gave it a first try as an author.

8. Not-So-Mortal-Kombat - or the Fucking Kombat, a so called "porn parody" of the classic game.

9. Distant Outpost - another story with a female protagonist, this one having an army Captain who is a bit of an exhibitionist and enjoys teasing men.

10. Enter the Cougar - a different kind of milf with high social status and an even higher libido, a bit more kinkier than Second Youth or Successful Businesswoman.

11. Stacy and Matt - as the description says it's a spin-off from Successful Businesswoman. It follows the eponymous characters and their developing romance. Eventually I'll write a second episode which will include crossdressing.

12. Wet Wild West follows a female sheriff in a wild west town. She fights crimes and... does other things. Occasionally she does both at the same time. ;-)

Feedback of any kind is appreciated, especially constructive criticism. But please don't mention the commas any more. English is my second language and I have no idea about its punctuation. I write the stories for fun in my free time, I have no literature related education whatsoever and I don't intend to compete with Ernest Hemingway. I place commas at random and hope for a lucky hit ;-) I presumably also make other mistakes in punctuation. I'm happy to discuss the content of my stories, but please don't inform me about such minor inconveniences like an incorrect dot or a dash. Thank you.

You can also contact me on my Tumblr profile: https://nicoleslutty.tumblr.com/ or by my e-mail: matt.pantyhose@gmail.com

Location

Poland

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
559Followers
23Following
14My Favorites
91My Comments
17Series Published

More About Me

Age

39

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Books, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Games

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Pantyhose, Elves, Bdsm, Crossdressing, Corruption, Power Struggle, Power Transfer, Nylons

Contact Author

Contact mattpantyhose by clicking here.