• Authors
  • BeautyfulChaos

BeautyfulChaos

I’m learning as I go. And most of the time I’m a hot mess. My tongue is passionate and bold and I have a habit of letting my wild heart pull me along before I think it all through. But I’m trying. And, I think, I’d rather be a chaotic mess of burning passion than a perfectly put together coward. Which do You prefer?

I need a Dominant Man. An Alpha. Please don’t be soft. Know how to be soft but please, don’t be soft. Come in with fire or don’t come in at all. I need Your actions to align with Your words or don’t bother. I am a lot but I am worth it, of that I am sure.

Sapisosexual - Submissive as fuck - Masochist - Italian - Hugger - Aesthetics matter - Sensual - Married, he knows I chat - I don't discuss him further than this, so respect that please - Tumblr *motions down towards the link* (RIP) - Get into my brain and make love to it before trying to take my body.

https://beautyfulchaoticone.tumblr.com/ - feel free to explore my heart and soul.

“The most beautiful part of being with a guarded girl is this; when she lets you in it's not because she needs you. She stopped needing people a long time ago. It's because she want's you and that is the purest thing of all."

So come. Come soak me in Your moonshine and fuck me on fire.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
17Followers
2My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact BeautyfulChaos by clicking here.