Literotica.com
index : members : JasonClearwater : Biography

Add to favorites

JasonClearwater
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
JasonClearwater's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: oral,D/s,kink,bondage,M/s
Pets: None
User Number: 3630159
Member Since: April 3, 2017
Last Modified: February 8, 2024
Some words from JasonClearwater:

Update: April 2021

I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive.

.

About me:

I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste a lot of time on the actual act. For me, dicking someone is the least interesting part of the whole mukbang, unless there's conflict.

When I sketch out these Booker prize-winning works of art, sex is just the tightly-stretched, ticklish connective tissue between power build-up and release. Lit is where I get to leave the Bentley at home and take my junker for a spin. (the car, not the Prussian land owner).

I leave these stories here as a footnote on the toilet wall of erotica, for people who have a sense of humour, and who enjoy dirty, b-grade fantasy.

- Jason

** Will and Jesse: **

I didn't title these in order, so for a guide to the Will and Jesse stories, head over to the index here (links back to stories hosted on Lit, but presents them in order):

https://jesseclifton.wordpress.com/jesse-clifton-fiction/

** Consent: **

As always, I want to reiterate that regardless of what I write, I believe in enthusiastic consent that can be rescinded at any time, whether you're on your knees in a dungeon, or in bed with your partner/s.

Oh, and do I really need to say, kids, don't get your BDSM education from porn, especially mine. BDSM is all about consent, being educated about the risks of what you're doing, respecting others' limits and preferences, and should never mirror abuse. What I write is usually the opposite, because it's fantasy.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board