• Authors
  • shy_daydreamer

shy_daydreamer

Hello all,

I hope you’ve enjoyed my stories so far. I am very new to being a submissive, so I appreciate the support I’ve gotten from other users.

I had a bit of a rough start - I didn’t know anything beyond what I read and I made many mistakes. Luckily for me, none of them backfired into something terrible. Part of my story can be found in the story on Lit called ‘The Balancing Game’.

To anyone looking into being a submissive, I recommend talking to a Dom or sub first, but in the capacity of questions. You need to learn more about the lifestyle and yourself before jumping into it. Trust me, it will help validate your feelings and help you make less mistakes.

Also, know that not all users are willing to do this. And that’s okay - just know you may have to talk to a few people before finding someone who is willing to help. Don’t feel down or defeated that you are not doing what they want.

Being submissive, I found myself wanting to please every Dom I talked to. This won’t happen and it’s okay. I wish I knew that sooner. Believing I needed to please every Dom got me into a bit of trouble psychologically. I was nauseous a lot and either felt unsafe or like I was terrible at being a submissive.

Saying ‘stop’ and/or ‘no’ ARE valid responses that all Doms should respect. And there are good Doms out there who are (at the very least) willing to help you by answering questions. It may take a while, but please, keep trying. Honesty is key - never forget that.

*****

Currently, I have a Master. He found me one night when I was on Lit chat and he talked to me about my experiences. He has been my lifeline.

We started by just talking about my different desires, but he did not want to control me right away. He wanted to make sure we were a good match before we tried a long-term arrangement. However, I responded to him right away and he controlled me before I knew it.

He is a very experienced Dom and has helped me become a better submissive. His number one rule is to always keep myself safe. He takes care of me and makes me feel important. He adjusts to my needs, but also pushes me past my comfort zone. He gives me everything I crave and leaves me feeling fulfilled. I couldn’t be happier.

Some of my stories are based on previous experiences, but some of them are based on my daydreams. I’m glad that the first story based on my daydreams (‘Not So Temporary Housing’) has been received so well. I will continue to write because I enjoy it and hope you do as well. Not to mention it gives my Master a different sort of insight into what I think about. ;)

I hope everyone can find the luck that I have. I wish you all well.

shy_daydreamer

Gender

Female

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
18Followers
8Following
19My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Fetishes

Submission, Light Bondage, Blindfold

Contact Author

Contact shy_daydreamer by clicking here.