• Authors
  • nerdy_thirties_cpl

nerdy_thirties_cpl

Couple in our very early 30's. We met in college, have been dating about 11 years, married about 6 (engaged for 1). She's bi, he's not. We're both fit. We both have Master's degrees. More adventurous than most, less than some. We don't consider ourselves to really be swingers, but there was a time where that term fit. We have swapped, have had threesomes, and did try out a three month membership at a sex club a while back. We've both had and used hall passes, but it's not common, so the sex door is more "ajar" than wide open. We like dive bars, board games, craft beer, strip clubs, D&D, live music, camping, sex, books, traveling, really just a variety of things.

Him described by her: he's 6'3", slim but really fit and toned, great 6 pack. He weighs 185 to 190 pounds, always tan, perfect amount of body hair not too much, not too little. He has shaggy black hair that's fun to run your fingers through in the sack. He's well endowed and he knows how to use it.

Her described by him: She's 5'5" with blonde hair, blue eyes, and curves in the right places. About 125 pounds with 34C breasts, a flat stomach, and a great booty and legs (she mountain bikes so she has some muscle on that butt and those legs which I love). A few fun tattoos. Cute very wide smile and dimples. Gives the best head you will ever get. Since people ask for a celebrity look-a-like all the time, think Elisha Cuthbert.

We're not looking to meet you, cam, phone, or share pics of ourselves, but we do want to chat. No dick pics please. If you don't have a profile we may or may not respond. If you use things like "u" "r" "yur" we're not going to chat with you.

We have started writing stories. Neither of us are professional writers and it's been over a decade since either of us has taken any classes or courses on it. We're open to feedback, but will ignore the anonymous trolls we see comment on most stories. All names in stories have been changed to protect both the innocent and the debaucherous.

We have gotten a lot of feedback using the comments tab and email. We haven't decided if we are going to give out our email address or not, so we haven't responded to any of it yet. So don't feel like we are ignoring you or we don't like you. We do use the chat on here some, so look for us on there in usually in the nudist room or "F- my Wife" room.

It's been asked, so here are our stories in order:
How I Met My Wife - Written By Him
How I Met My Husband - By Her
Playing Wingwoman - By Her
His Surprise For Me - By Her
Center of Attention - By Him
Breaking Sorority Rules - By Him
Semi-Formal Foursome - By Her
Fun with Her Little - By Him
A Surprise on Vacation - By Him
Dating Site for Swingers - By Him
Visiting a Swing Club - By Her
Back to the Club - By Him

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
247Followers
1Following
7My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

37

Dating Status

Curious

Contact Author

Contact nerdy_thirties_cpl by clicking here.