• Authors
  • ZachDocEight

ZachDocEight

Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got mixed in with a story series "Zach Ch. 01-05 - Powers". Sorry about that.

My main characters are Zach and Kate. In most stories Zach has ESP mind control abilities in others he is married with nieces. At times he is a pre-med student or a doctor who has fun with his willing patients or hooks up while traveling. He breeds all willing females. Kate has series stories that have no connection with her other series.

I have been writing erotica for over 10 years but started posting to Literotica these last several years. I have a number of new series and many single unconnected stories. The stories I like on Literotica are family taboo, loving wives but no abuse, BDSM or guys. I write for my own enjoyment so keep your hurtful comments to yourself.

The vulva and labia and vagina, oh my!
These stories are sexual FANTASIES! That means don’t expect reality. If I want Zach to impregnate a female twice in the same night off two different eggs using his powers, then get ready for twins. If he makes females start lactating or draws down pussy juices to soak their panties or via his mind control cause them to have several orgasms then that’s the fantasy. He also can reload quickly. Yes his techniques may be the same from story to story but what guy doesn’t use “his favorite moves or positions?” But Zach will be sure to utilize his skills to bring each female partner through several orgasms. Hay it’s the right thing to do!

YES I love redheads so a female in my stories will have red hair – drapes and carpet. I know that people want to see their own name in the comments exchange. But really if you don’t like my stories just don’t read them. I give warnings at the beginning of each story. Don’t nit-pick. Don’t seek reality. You can make suggestions but I don’t use editors. Just read the story within the context of that submission. If you are gonna take apart a story be brave enough to use your user name to give me the opportunity to read your stuff. It’s only fair.

One last thing for those that comment wanting reality. When a women first gets naked in front of you, unless you are Clark Kent, you cannot see her vagina. What you see is her vulva. Greek female statutes show the vulva. When you get close you might even see her wet labia. Your tongue or fingers or penis is what enters her vagina. Just saying. But if authors wanna use poetic license – then vagina it is, or use the generic - pussy.

Now regarding the penis. If you line up all those ten inch cocks in these stories you can wrap around the Equator three times. See it’s FANTASY! Thanks for letting me “sound off”.

Location

Florida

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
This WeekUpdated
2278Followers
15Following
7My Favorites
56My Comments
18Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Golf, Writing, Quilting

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Mother/son, Daddy/dilaw, Horror, Breastfeeding

Contact Author

Contact ZachDocEight by clicking here.