• Authors
  • Goodlittlevirgin

Goodlittlevirgin

Writers are encouraged by feedback.
If you like my stories and want more then let me know what you like or don't like.
I reply to all messages.
I love sexual fantasies of all kinds, I like to experiment in my head with all kinds categories and characters and have some very kinky ideas, mentally I am not just bisexual but will consider sex with a lawnmower for the sake of originality.

I deliberately try not to describe my characters too much, this is not laziness but an attempt to let the readers mind place who they secretly want to be in the story, they can be who you want them to be.

I will try to keep my stories "real", meaning not everyone is a glamor model and the situations will not always be purely straight to hardcore filth as I like to build stories too.
I will aim in future to make them believable, I also will hardly ever write in the first person and will write from both male and female perspective to hopefully make them enjoyable regardless of gender.
Should you have any questions or interest in requests then feel free to message me, I have a wide range of sexual interests.
If you came, let me know ;-)

Location

UK Sussex

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
33Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
3My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact Goodlittlevirgin by clicking here.