• Authors
  • Author_EroticStorm

Author_EroticStorm

To begin with, let's introduce you to EroticStorm. He’s someone who writes very sensual, detailed and descriptive erotica. It's the type of erotica that will pull the reader into the story. It will make the reader feel that they are reading a personal story between the reader and the writer.
EroticStorm makes no apologies about his style of writing. He writes in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person as well as both male and female P.O.V. In the past, he wrote to a smaller reading public when he was posting his stories on free sites.
Although he no longer posts on these locations, that was where he came to understand the power of well-written words. He crafted his skill and soon come to realize the extraordinary effect that his words had on the minds and bodies of his readers.
EroticStorm turned to writing much larger stories, and because of the restrictive nature of these sites, he proceeded toward self-publishing his works.
He’s also published a new how-to book that will certainly enlighten both men and women alike. It's a more detailed description of some of the sexually stimulating techniques that he uses in his other books.
Take the leap of faith and find out what it's all about by reading any of EroticStorm's novels from his ever-growing library. Choose the book of your desire from those displayed on his website.
Active links are provided for a range of platforms. Also, on EroticStorm’s blog page, you will find the 1st 15 to 20 percent of each book. His website link is at … http://eroticstorm.wix.com/erotic-storm

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

70

Orientation

Straight

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Author_EroticStorm by clicking here.