• Authors
  • incesterotica

incesterotica

Dear fans and readers,

I've never considered writing as a hobby. Although I've loved reading stories on Lit over the years, I never thought of writing one. But now that I've so many ideas and fantasies running in my head, I decided it was about time to put them on paper (well on Lit to be more specific).

My very first story "Go with the Flow" has had amazing success and I'd like to thank every one of my readers. I hope that I can build on this promise and continue to write even better stories in the future.

Currently I'm working on "Go with the Flow - Chp. 2". I'm aware there has been a delay of about four years (due to personal reasons), but I'm now actively pursuing to finish the upcoming chapters in the next couple of months.

I love hearing from my readers. You can either send me a private message (PM) or email. I make sure that I reply to PM's or emails provided they're polite and not vulgar (men please do not send photos of your cocks).

Also I'd like to highlight the fact that only 1% (approx) of the readers make an effort to rate a story. I find this to be very depressing as we authors on Lit don't have enough motivation to write besides your ratings/comments. So please make it a habit to rate/comment after you read a story, not just mine but every story you read.

Thanks and Happy Reading!!!

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
71Followers
13Following
9My Favorites
5My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Contact Author

Contact incesterotica by clicking here.