• Authors
  • HowMuchMoreCanItryWithHer

HowMuchMoreCanItryWithHer

SOME BACKGROUND

I am 50, a Christian male and have always been faithful to my wife for our 11 years together. I had a sexually repressed youth, stuck in church and taboos. When I met my now wife, I was stunned at the feelings and lust she brought to the surface.

I wrestled with these “darker” thoughts for years, but, she was aggressive with me and initiated sex often, something I was not used to. As we continued to connect intimately, and frankly the sheer sexual, lustful energy her body evoked it is no surprise I began to be curious about what it would feel like, and what she would feel about being dominated beyond the occasional handcuffing.

Over the last couple of years, we have had unfortunate and very stressful circumstances befall us. This struck at my heart as a man. I became less active and my libido dive-bombed. I started caring less abut myself and this led to having troubles I never had in the bedroom before. I found it very difficult to have an erection. After several “failures to launch” fear griped me and I stopped being aggressive. It did not mean I did not desire her, nor was I ever tempted to have an affair… I ADORE this woman and she does me.

Here I was with a fitness model wife, a sexually daring and willing partner, the kind most men dream of and I could not perform. I must confess that this was one of the most fearful and alone places of my entire life and I had no idea what to do, I just knew I wanted to reagin my composure with every ounce of passion and desire in my heart.

Now, as I pick my activity level and let my imagination run wild, my libido is returning and the fantasies I imagine and then bring to reality have made me harder longer and more frequently.

It is not prefect. She sometimes intimidates me with her youthful gymnast body, but I know our love runs deep and she has never given me any reason to doubt that. We are happy together and we love spending time together.

BDSM is helping me/us and I was not aware of how popular this lifestyle is. I guess that was the former “repressed me” talking.

These stories are 100% real. They tell of my mounting experiences, umm, pun intended I guess, as I bring back the spice to our sexual relationship and my self-confidence.

Thank you for providing an outlet for me!

Lucas

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
9Followers

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact HowMuchMoreCanItryWithHer by clicking here.