• Authors
  • wendyhs9

wendyhs9

Although my fetish description looks sluttish, I haven't had much experience within the wonderful world of sex.

The most important person in my life is Chris. Not only is he my brother but he is also my most magnificent
'carer'.

It has been a number of years since I have enjoyed our contacts on Literotica because I've taken time out to have two children who are now the centre of my universe as you can well imagine.

They know nothing of my Literotica background and I want to leave it that way so please don't ask me anything about them.

What I can tell you is that both their fathers are different people but I didn't have far to go to find them as anyone who knows me would expect.

I will try to reply to you in the most graphic and open way I can (which, at present, isn't all that wild because I still don't know too much about other peoples likes and fetishes) but I will try so be kind to me.

I must get hundreds of messages a week so don't be angry with me if you don't hear back straight away.

I want to learn what it is that turns each and every one of you on out there so write to me - especially if you are a girl like me who knows her family members very well.

With love.

Wendy.

Location

England

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
25Followers
21My Favorites
16My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Having My Crotch Area And Both Holes Worked On Slowly To Begin With, Winding Up In A Frenzy Of Work With Your Tongue, Hand And Nice Hard Cock

Contact Author

Contact wendyhs9 by clicking here.