• Authors
  • WirdSmiff

WirdSmiff

Thank you for reading my stories.

All participants in my fantasies that are taking part in anything regarding sexual activity, are over the age of 18 as required by US law regardless of age restrictions or otherwise in the country where you are reading them.

My tales are pure fantasy. None of the characters exist or have ever existed. They live entirely within the fantasy. This is evidenced in the descriptions of the Male cocks, they are always bigger than the female has ever encountered previously. His balls have direct connection to a mass production spunk factory. They are never empty. His cock is seldom flaccid and is ready within moments of any previous activity ending.

It’s a fantasy people. It doesn’t happen in real life.

Somehow the female manages to take the giant cock in any hole the Male requires, frequently and eagerly. When he cums it is always in sufficient quantity to fill her throat, mouth, cover her face, blast across her tits and still have enough to spread the remaining juice over her smooth cunt.

Like I say, it’s a fantasy.

For her part the female is invariably tight of cunt and arse yet can take the giant cock in every hole with a little practice. She can swallow cum regardless of the quantity and still ask for more. Her tits are much bigger than her frame would suggest. Her legs are longer, her eyes are bluer, browner, darker, lighter, whatever, than he’d ever seen. She sucks like a vacuum cleaner and cums at the mere thought of a Male.

Like I have said, it’s a fantasy.

The characters do not have an afterlife. There is no need for the reader to be concerned about what might happen in their future. It won’t, unless I make it so in a future fantasy involving the characters in question.

I attempt to weave a little realism into my fantasies, not a lot but hopefully sufficient for the reader to feel that her or she might just be there, enjoying whatever the characters are enjoying. If a reader feels that my tale is real then I would consider that I have done my job, created a fantasy that the reader feels is reality.

I build my locations from a reality then tweak them to suit, even if I have named a specific place. You might recognise a place and say ‘hey I know that place, but it’s not quite like that!’ You could well be correct but it’s a fantasy and I’ve altered the known reality to suit my needs.

Generally if I describe a journey saying this road then that, then those roads exist and will get you there. Rail journeys or flights that take just under so many hours will take that long. Detailed description of locations or artifacts is as close to reality as possible having been taken from personal knowledge or research.

The characters and the plot lines are complete fantasy. No STD’s or STI’s are ever contracted. There are never any idiotic children born of incestuous relationships no matter how deep they run. Husbands are never actually cuckolded, wives are never wronged, except when it’s part of the fantasy of course.

Please do not get overly stressed about my tales breaking perceived social niceties and/or the total lack of morals. These things do not exist. It is a fantasy, created to give pleasure to those that enjoy the type of fantasy I have created on that particular occasion.

I hope they give you pleasure.

Comments are always welcome.

Location

Looking out the window thinking of story lines

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
857Followers
16Following
10My Favorites
18My Comments
13Series Published

Contact Author

Contact WirdSmiff by clicking here.