• Authors
  • ericnlisa

ericnlisa

Eric and Lisa met by happy chance one night in Lit. and so began the story. The very first night it was obvious there was a connection. Eric and Lisa are both alter egos of two very real people.

It started as a wonderful evening of cyber sex, but it wasn’t long before it became obvious that there was more between them than just words and hot sex.

By chance, one night Eric asked Lisa if she liked the idea of writing a story together. She happily agreed, smiling at her screen, and immediately they began thinking of sharing with the others at Lit. some of the wonderfully intimate stories they had created together.

What started out as an experiment, writing what they each thought would be a short story, turned into multiple chapters spanning a few exciting and amazing months. In between a few truly short stories were spun out. The first of which is Road House; a prequel to these further adventures.

It began as something fun and different, but has become a truly meaningful friendship and so much more than either suspected in the beginning. These stories have been an avenue for Eric and Lisa to explore fantasies and ideas, both individually and together.

By writing and the friendship that ensued, we find ourselves growing (separately as well as together) in ways we never imagined we would.

We both truly value and enjoy the journey we still feel we have just begun, and we hope you do to too. We encourage your feedback.


Location

west coast

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Lingerie, 3-Somes, Public Sex

Contact Author

Contact ericnlisa by clicking here.