• Authors
  • liamrosse

liamrosse

I'm a married guy in his 40s having fun with a wife who is just starting to discover her sexuality, which I am eager to have her share. When reading these stories, they will either describe things we have done, things I want her to try, or they are just stories to hopefully get her turned on for a fun night.
The stories are written with an audience of one in mind: my precious wife, Anne. She’s been a constant in my life for thirty years now and still thrills me. Why do the stories use “slut”, “sub”, and other terms? Anne has a tough career with all the pressures of maintaining a home as well. On her downtime when she’s trying to relax, she wants her brain on cruise control: no decisions, no outside pressures, just focus in on the moment. In sexual terms it means she likes to be submissive and do as she’s told, to have no ambition more than to please and be pleased. Language, restraints, clothing - it’s all part of fitting into the role and immersion into a persona that has no other cares. She has my absolute and utmost respect, and I love her madly. Which is why I occasionally tie her up, spank her to a shiny-cheeked red, and make “Annie” do things she wouldn’t if she weren’t told to do it.
I hope you enjoy what I write, but if you don’t there are many imaginative authors on this site with stories of varying levels of intensity; I hope you’re able to find what you’re trying to find.
To help visualize, check out my Tumblr blog (hopeful4hotwife), which is a tribute to my muse and has photos of Annie.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
13Followers
1Following
3My Favorites

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Spanking(giving), Bondage, Shared Wife, S/m

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact liamrosse by clicking here.