• Authors
  • jasoncfnm

jasoncfnm

Hi!

I’m Jason, straight male from sunny California. CFNM is my thing and I will share my stories you may find interesting and write about fond memories I still cherish and relive from time to time.

I love to get myself into situations to exhibit myself among women. Some of the most memorable experiences I’ve had so far include walking around naked in public where nudity is allowed (of course), going to clothing optional beaches, being a naked servant at girls night out, nonchalantly exposing myself to female doctors, nurses, massage therapists and estheticians, and giving private erotic shows to women and couples.

I love the stare, giggles, wonder and amazement in their eyes and faces when they see me in such a vulnerable state, especially when I reach climax and cannot hold back any longer, succumbing to my powerful urge to shoot hot streams of my being all over my body.

I have lots of stories to tell and many more fantasies I have yet to live out.

I’d love to chat and make new friends, so please ask me anything or drop me a line!

jasoncfnm@gmail.com

Jason

Location

San Francisco, CA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
18Followers

More About Me

Age

41

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Getting Naked In Front Of Ladies

Fetishes

Exhibitionism, Cfnm

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact jasoncfnm by clicking here.