Literotica.com
index : members : eroticwritergirl : Biography

Add to favorites

eroticwritergirl
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
eroticwritergirl's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Midwest, USA
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 4720067
Member Since: November 18, 2018
Last Modified: January 9, 2021
Some words from eroticwritergirl:

hello. I'm a contemporary romance and erotic romance writer. my themes revolve around submissive women and dominant men. sometimes it's reluctant but most of the time it's consensual. it's rarely violent (since that's not my thing).

being a submissive woman, this is the theme i'm most interested in exploring. if that's not your thing, you won't like my stories. please don't try to school me on what women want. everyone wants something different and i get that so should you.

comments and feedback are welcome and appreciated. if they're about my theme and how i should do that differently, i'm not interested and you will be ignored.

you may have noticed that the patriarchal society novel has disappeared from here. i'm happy to announce that book one along with books two and three in the series have been published on amazon under eroticwritergirl. they're available as ebooks and in kindle unlimited.

sign up for my newsletter on my website (https://eroticwritergirl.com/) to know exactly when everything's published.

my goal for the new year (2021) is to publish at least one short story per month so stay tuned. follow me to get notified when i do.

thanks and happy reading.

xo

ewg

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board