• Authors
  • bigtimedee

bigtimedee

I'm the co-owner of a clothing company (www.mrgirth.com) with a confident--some would say cocky--attitude. I'm a hugger. Shaking hands is too informal. Children trust me. I miss rollerskating birthday parties and goodie bags. I would still trade Garbage Pale Kids if I knew someone who still had them. I'm in-touch with my feminine side because my sisters forced it upon me. I plan my dates -- never leave it up to the woman. Show some competency. I have an eye for casting. It's natural. Some would say I cast those in my life well. I write well. People love it and forward my work to their friends. See my work on www.whatzitgonnatake.com. I dislike exclamation points, especially when people use them in one-word sentences like, "Hey!". Stop fucking yelling. I have an eclectic group of friends. Each one of my friends is better than your version. You've got a genius friend? Yeah, well, my genius friend is smarter than your genius friend. End of story. Get it? Good. I take care of my body. And I can eat whatever I want. That's a fact. Get some metabolism that works. I'm that guy who speaks, acts, and looks like a mogul. I'll have my hand in everything by the time I'm dead. Mr. Girth is just the start. I'll be selling bowls of cereal to investment bankers at 3:00pm, making millions, while Damon Dash, Diddy and Russell Simmons look on going, "Damn, how does that white boy do it?" www.cereality.com I can dance. I have never taken lessons. Give me 10 minutes and I'll copy your routine, but I'll do it better than you do it. Walk into a club and you may be lucky enough to see me dancing. Most women can't dance. There's nothing sadder than a hot chick who thinks she's the shit trying to shake her stuff and look sexy, but all you see is her uncoordinated ass trying to pull-off her high school cheerleader routines. Get in the minivan, honey, and pick up your kids from soccer practice. And remember to TiVo Desperate Housewives... Best of all, I am that guy who loves his mom because she beat cancer! That deserves an exclamation point. To all the corporate slaves, I feel you. Been there. Done that. I escaped. Get up, step away from your cubicle, let go of the expense account fantasies, grab your balls off the floor and make your life happen.

Location

New York

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

Contact Author

Contact bigtimedee by clicking here.