• Authors
  • PBAnnie

PBAnnie

Thanks for looking at my bio.

2021-08-05

I have five stories in progress right now. They're all longer than "The Beach," so hopefully the erotic scenes won't be over quite so fast.

Two are being planned for the "Halloween" contest in October, both of these are being done as part of the "Amorous Goods" challenge. "Amorous Goods: The Stone Ax Head" is targeting the "Erotic Horror" category, just because it's Halloween and I'm trying out something new by attempting to write something scary. "Amorous Goods: The Anne Sullivan Transformation" is targeting the "BDSM" category; nothing too extreme, but the main female character transforms from a shy college professor into someone with a lot more self-confidence. Obviously the title of this second Halloween entry is too long and will need to be shortened.

Another one was going to be an entry in the "Nude Day" contest in 2021 but I was a couple days too late to enter it and it will have to wait until 2022 to be published. This "Nude Day" entry will go in the "Exhibitionist / Voyeur" category. It's much more light-hearted than the Halloween stories and doesn't take itself too seriously, kind of like "The Beach." The working title of this story is "Melissa's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Nude Day" (I seem to have a thing for too-long story titles.)

The fourth isn't being planned for any contest or challenge, but it's turning out to be a fairly long story that's currently somewhere between a third and half done. This one could easily go in the "Romance" or "Erotic Coupling" categories and the chapter that I'm just now wrapping up focuses on a "First Time" experience. However, there's a twist in the story that will require it to be in the "Incest / Taboo" category. The working title of this one is "How I Divorced my Wife and Married my Sister," but, once again, that's too many letters for a title on Literotica and it will need to be shortened.

I started the fifth story last night. The "AI: A New Era" challenge hooked me and sucked me in. It involves two protagonists, Ed Dykema and Gracie Harper (their names are unabashed plays on the names of two giants in the field of computing science,) and their AI project named Eliza (a real name taken from an early AI software program.) The premise is cliché, with strong resemblance to episodes of The Outer Limits or The Twilight Zone, but it should be enjoyable... if I can get it done before I start up on yet another story idea.

Also, check out the erotic poetry submissions.  They're typically more light-hearted than erotic, but there's always an underlying theme of sex or something else that makes them inapproriate for general consumption.

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
54Following
20My Favorites
8My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact PBAnnie by clicking here.