• Authors
  • MacDuke

MacDuke

A recent illness and long recuperation have caused me to examine my life. Inspired by several Literotica authors who have shared their personal experiences and innermost feeling with lit readers, I have many great stories to tell that have gone untold. If nobody knows about these experiences, did they really happen? And how will I know what I have learned about women and the battle between the sexes if I don't undertake to articulate that experience and earned wisdom?

I have known many women in my life - all sizes, shapes, colors and ethnicities. As Warren Beatty said in the immortal movie "Shampoo", I loved them all. But the independent women, sure in their sexuality and free of games, and my experience of knowing them, stand out in my memory. The stories are really a tribute to them.

I started out to write first person true stories of these women and experiences, as much for me as for the reader. Starting with the first story, which is scrupulously true, all stories involve real women and experiences. But more recently I have become interested in writing some fiction with strong independent female characters, and maybe even some humor and satire. There is so much to poke fun at on Lit.

I hope you will find them erotic. I will try to post a picture showing what I looked like around the time of the story. The one above was about the time I started with JuLee. I was around 35 when this was taken in Jamaica.

Please give me your feedback, good or bad. I am interested in corresponding with independent women about their similar experiences and will do my best to respond to serious email.

I want to especially thank volunteer editors Jenn of jacuzzigal; amy of vamplawyer; and MandyMarie of blueeyed5ftAngel for their invaluable assistance in prepareing my stories for submission.

Location

Pacific Coast

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
52Followers
9Following
182My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

White stockings and garter belt framing a tidy bush; bi-Sexual women

Contact Author

Contact MacDuke by clicking here.