• Authors
  • The Colonoscoper
Author Profile image
userpic of The Colonoscoper

The Colonoscoper

Erotica. It's fun. I'm here to read and write the stuff, I'm happily attached, so regardless of who you are, I'm not interested. However, if you want tell me what you liked, or didn't like about one of my stories, or just want to tell me about the mind-blowing orgasm you had while reading one of my stories, feel free to contact me. I'll probably critique one of your stories too.

What I like about erotica:
No one is used. There's no girl in hollywood selling herself for rent cash, no slimy producers charging $50 dollars for an adult movie that was shot on a home video camera with no editing. There's stories for every kind of interest, and in every sort of contexts.

What I don't like about erotica:
Thinking up names. If you use the name of someone you know, you start imaging it's them in the story. Story that are written like this "You walk into the room. You look deep in my eyes. You kiss me and caress you breasts." etc. Stories that seem like normal, vanilla stories, and suddenly it turns into watersports/bestiality/incest etc.

Location

Brooklyn

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Large Breasts, Loss Of Innonence

Contact Author

Contact The Colonoscoper by clicking here.