Literotica.com
index : members : kkindle : Biography

Add to favorites

kkindle
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
kkindle's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: May 31
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Alberta
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Sports,Writing,Camping,Computers
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Creampie,Fisting
Pets: None
User Number: 5083815
Member Since: May 30, 2019
Last Modified: September 1, 2022
Some words from kkindle:

The next few chapters been submitted to the site, hopefully they will be online soon! Sorry for my absence, I'm not going to explain it here, but if you're interested go to my personal website.

Books 1 & 2 are now available for purchase! Over 20K edits between the two books, scenes have been added, deleted and rewritten. Details available on my website.

As always, my Patreon page is where you can get advance access to chapters, maps, schematics and other goodies...

https://www.patreon.com/kkindle

I've always been an avid reader and I used to love creative writing until life got in the way. Thanks to a couple of Patreon authors that have found their way into my library, I have decided to not only pick up the proverbial pen, but to actually publish what I write.

My first foray into writing is Cowboys and Aliens (now officially referred to as Aliens and Cowboys), an expanded and adapted version of a story called 'Turtle Island', that I wrote back in Grade 9 or 10 on an archaic device called a typewriter.

I do have a full-time job and it's not an office job with set hours! I do try to write at least something everyday, but it's not always possible.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board