• Authors
  • FawnLowery

FawnLowery

I write erotica at eXtasyBooks.com. Currently these titles are available: Cassie's Cowboy;Terms of Surrender-Tarot:King of Pentacles;Paradise Cove-Tarot:Three of Wands; Santa's Helper; Under the Mistletoe; Love Play; Molly's Surrender; Captive Heart; Cara's Man-Tarot: Four of Swords; Wolf's Lair; Masked Encounter; Mardi Gras Magic; Janna's Werewolf. The Witch And The Vampire is my first vampire series at Extasy Books. The second book is Jarharis, the third book, Duella, and the fourth and final book is Chandler, debuting on June 1st. Ravished is a Fantasy Games story on the Extasy site. It's short, sells for $1.59 and won the Reviewer Top Pick Award at Night Owl Romance Reviews site. Wicked Wicked Ways, A Perfect Affair,The Witch Of Westburg,The Christmas Present, and Blood STalker. Blood Stalker began as a free story on the Extasy Books site titled Meet The Vampire. Because so many readers loved the story of the cop and vampire and wanted to read more of them, I wrote Blood Stalker.The Witch And The Vampire series is now in print! It's available at the Extasy Books site as well as Barnes and Noble and Amazon.
Besides writing I like red roses, fine wines, and sleeping naked. Come visit me at my space and sign up as my friend. www.myspace.com/fawnlowery
Fawn Lowery

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
11Followers

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact FawnLowery by clicking here.