• Authors
  • yeomanjack

yeomanjack

I'm married to a sweet woman who after 22 years of marriage is no longer interested in sex, much to my disappointment as my libido is still strong. I enjoy reading and writing erotica, and frequently use it to bring myself off to obtain some relief from my sexual frustration. The stories seen here are for the most part based on my real life experiences, with some embellishments for additional flavour, and here I must acknowledge the invaluable contribution made by my good friend & close collabarator "alovelyheather" who has helped me make these stories so much better. She is a regular contributor in her own right and I encourage you to read her stories too.
I would also mention that I also write under the name "rovijack43" so if you like my style, please try those too.

In any event I encourage anyone who reads any stories on Literotica to please vote and to give the author your feedback, whether by private e-mail or by posting your comments at the end of the story. Feedback is our lifeblood and is almost the only way we know how successful we are.

Location

Florida

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
5Following
10My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Masturbation, Voyeurism And Big Boobs.

Contact Author

Contact yeomanjack by clicking here.