• Authors
  • lindseymarsh

lindseymarsh

I have just completed (August, 2023) a love story "Rebecca" featuring a middle-aged brother and step-sister. It contains many of the components of a typical Literotica story but, as far as possible, the sex and story line are realistic. In other words, no ten-inch cocks and thirty-eight, GG tits. The story is sixty-five thousand words and, if you would like to read and/or edit the entire story rather than wait until the tranches are published on Literotica, e-mail me at lindsey9marsh@gmail.com and I will forward a Word or PDF version.

I have completed three other erotic stories and am in the process of editing them. They are long and longer. The longest at 191,000 words, "A Lieutenants Progress", is a historical novel set at the turn of the 18th/ 19th centuries and follows the adventures of a British Navy Lieutenant.

The others are a 159,000 word major re-write and significant expansion of a story published in Literotica as "A Christmas Present for Karen" in December of 2013 and another major re-write - 112,000 words - and a significant expansion of “No Flying Tonight”, published in Literotica in 2012.

If you would be prepared to read and provide a beta edit of any of these novels, please e-mail me at lindsey9marsh@gmail.com.

Location

Canada

Gender

Male

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
39Followers
1Following
6My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Mature Rubenesque Women

Contact Author

Contact lindseymarsh by clicking here.