• Authors
  • strangebill

strangebill

I am a very open minded person who enjoys all kinds of discussions with interesting people. Nothing is taboo for me and I will answer any question honestly.

I am a fresh graduate of Johnson & Wales University in Denver Colorado with a degree in the culinary arts. I am very passionate about food.

As I am such an open person I do not take well to those who are phony. Be yourself. Don't try to hard to impress me or anybody else. If there is something you want to know about me, ask. Don't ever assume, because most likely you are wrong.

Currently I have two different tattoos, the one on my chest is of a b/w chinese dragon that is posed to attack. Someday I want to get a Bull on the other side as if they are engaged in combat, yes these are both of my zodiac symbols. The second tatto that I have is on my left shoulder. It consists of a chef knife, a pair of tongs and a spatula over a field of flames with a banner crossing over the entire thing which reads "Coquo aut emorior." Or cook or die in latin.

Location

Colorado

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact strangebill by clicking here.