• Authors
  • sexyrubyslippers

sexyrubyslippers

I enjoy writing stories, my stories are about Rudy. Ruby is a strong confident women, , in her mid-thirties, once-married, a little larger than average, an exhibitionist, bi-sexual and a great cock-sucker with a love for the taste of cum. It took her a long time to decide that she like herself the way she was. To not let the world tell her what she was to look like, or how to act. Ruby has been enjoying herself for years now. There have been many lovers both male and female in her life, many adventures. i am your fantasy girl, are my stories real about a hot middle aged woman that knows want she wants and is not afraid to ask for it, or i am a soccer mom with three kids getting off to my writing and the dirty email my readers send me? which is dirtier, what do you want me to be a dicreet slut with a taste for cum, or a mom waiting for the house to be empty so i can lay back and play with my streaming hot pussy as i type this to you?
eamil answered and if you talk dirty i just right, too...

Location

anywhere USA

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
19Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Trya Lot And Enjoyed Most Of It

Contact Author

Contact sexyrubyslippers by clicking here.