• Authors
  • bella_de_los_muertos

bella_de_los_muertos

I am not looking for one night stands or **** buddies. Players - keep looking and don't even bother responding. This is only for those seriously looking for someone to date and spend time with. Single again and looking. After the past relationships I've been through, I'm looking for someone that at the beginning of any form of relationship together would agree to be with each other but no one else while we're together/dating. If one or both of us find someone else, then we'll go our separate ways and remain friends. Everything else is negotiable.


Interests: reading, writing, playing with my dog, drawing, painting, graphic design on my PC, interior design, movies and more movies, anime fan, spending time with family, friends, going to the bar or clubs with friends, working on my group sites and web sites; collecting swords, books, shot glasses and artifacts; watching movies, playing pool, hockey, PBR, carnival rides, Euro car racing, Mexican & Chinese food, cheesecake and butter pecan ice cream, green tea and grapes by the truckload, camping, hiking, classic cars & trucks, street racing, tattoos, piercing, martial arts.

Location

Middle of Hell and redecorating.

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Followers
10Following
2My Favorites
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

If You're Not Dating Me, Then You'll Never Know.

Contact Author

Contact bella_de_los_muertos by clicking here.