• Authors
  • TheVoyeur

TheVoyeur

I am a professional, very attractive white male that is in very good shape. When I was in my early twenties I rented an adult video where one of the scenes was a black man with a white woman. Being from the South this was very new to me and at first not something I enjoyed seeing. Within a couple of years it became the only type of adult video I liked to rent. I have dated hot white ladies and turned them onto the fantasy and have lost a few girlfriends when mentioning the fantasy because they were totally not into it. I wrote the stories about Traci after dating her for a short period of time. We stopped dating when she decided to go back and marry the guy she was engaged to...my only regret about that is that I did not get to follow through with this plan as I have written it in these stories.

If you enjoy the stories please let me know. I am also very interested in communicating with white housewives or couples that share this interest or are curious about it. Please feel free to email me.




Location

Southeast USA

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Interracial

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact TheVoyeur by clicking here.