• Authors
  • Raptorcat

Raptorcat

I Grew up in Illinois, Wisconsin and Florida. Spent time in the Army National guard and the USAF from 1978-1984 and been a motorcyclist since 1981. During my time in the Air Force, I was stationed in Britain and had a number of adventures while there. I have been Bisexual since I was pre-teen, but didn't have a name for it til I was in my late teens. I kept it secret while I was in the military to all but 3 or 4 people who were intimate to me.
I am currently married to my soul mate (female), who knows about my sexuality and who plays with me when we find a male playmate.
I love motorcycling, history, Renaissance faires, aviation and a myriad of other things. Sometimes I feel my age, but most of the time I feel much younger.
I make chainmaille jewlery and armor as well as doing a bit of writing. Most of the writing that I have done has been poetry, but much of it has been science fiction/fantasy for movies that I want to make.
I have been writing my sexual memoirs, and the occasional experience based erotic fiction story.

Location

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Bird(s)

Contact Author

Contact Raptorcat by clicking here.