• Authors
  • AlwaysStiffScott

AlwaysStiffScott

*To my loyal readers-Sorry for the incredible delay in giving you new updates. (Only four years!) Due to my crazy work and personal schedule, I had to take some time off writing.

The newest series "Workplace Romance - Chicago) is continuation from the earlier Workplace Romance (which chain together like my previous series). Character development takes a while, so please start at Chapter 1 and go from there, they aren’t meant to be stand alone stories. The Literotica algorithm keeps moving the stories, changing the order, and I think has made it more confusing for all of you.


I recently had some experiences that have inspired me to write more and build off them. Hope you enjoy the new series.

My stories are a mixture of actual experiences, and fantasies I have created, hopefully they are enjoyable for you to read as they were for me to write.

Maybe this can in some way help me achieve some satisfaction each day and find a creative outlet for my sexual energy.

I'd welcome any feedback, please be nice, the last story has very little editing as I needed to publish something and get some positive feedback to motivate me to continue writing.

I’d especially love to hear back from those of you who've been turned on while reading my stories. Please enjoy!

Send a Kik message to Scott1469

Location

Arizona

Gender

Male

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
112Followers
25Following
33My Favorites
6Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Exhibitionism, Voyeurism

Contact Author

Contact AlwaysStiffScott by clicking here.