• Authors
  • Elianna

Elianna

3/21/11
Still alive. Not much time to write. Ideas are still coming and when I get a second, I'll sit down and type them out. Thank you all for your support. :)

2/1/10
No. I'm not quitting. I just needed a hiatus. The creativity was gone, I had burnout. I think I'm ready to start writing again. I'm not making promises for a chapter this weekend, but I'm going to plug away again. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for ALL your encouraging emails. They haven't been in vain. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I only write because you guys like it. Oh, and the romance is still fine. So perhaps lots of new material. :)
-E
11/27/09
Sorry it's been a while, guys. Have you ever written romance and then stumbled on something even better than your stories? Yeah. So I've been a little preoccupied lately. I'm NOT abandoning my stories, though I'm definitely getting new material, but please be patient with me. I'm still ruminating on how to continue both TLD and Redemption.

-E

9/20/09
I just posted Ch. 06 of Redemption. Also there are a few details I fixed in Ch. 05 that should post at the same time. It shouldn't affect your experience of Ch. 06 too much if you don't want to go back. Both posts should be up within 72 hours.

-E

8/30/09
There are several mistakes in Ch. 05 of Redemption. As I've begun working on Ch. 06 I've found them. I will post the corrections to Ch. 05 when Ch. 06 is ready to go. Sorry. I'm trying to work 60 hours a week and write. THANK YOU so much to everyone who caught my errors. XOXO

8/22/09
Redemption Ch. 05 was just submitted today. Tuesday night mabye??? Thanks for all your comments and emails. You guys are the best!!!

8/13/09
Sorry about the long wait. I went back to work. Ugh. 60 hour work weeks and uncertainty about whether I'll be getting a promotion or not, it's been a little difficult to concentrate on Mara and Kieran's tumultous relationship. I'll try to get something up soon, though. Thanks for your patience and unending support.

7/16/09
Hey...Not too bad on posting time, eh? Ch. 06 of "The Last Descendant" has been submitted. Give it a few days... Sunday maybe? Sorry for the delay on that one. I just couldn't seem to get a few transitions the way I wanted them. It's not perfect, still, but it'll do.
-E

6/29/09
Chapter 4 of Redemption is submitted. Expect it maybe on the 2nd or so. You guys are the best!
-E

6/10/09
First off. THANK YOU so much for voting for "Falling Into Darkness" on the forum. Anna is the sexiest female character in a novel, and the story was the top one in the Non-human category. The story was nominated in several other categories, too. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

YAY! I submitted Ch. 03 of Redemption. Vacation has ignited the creative juices. Let me know what you think. It should show up this Friday or Saturday.

Also, if you voted on my stories, please check to see if your vote has been swept or not. I noticed that some of the stories I voted on showed that the stars I gave were gone when I re-read them (yes, I do that). I think it's because of the vote sweeps program to get rid of those people who maliciously vote. So give it a re-read and a vote if you wish.

Thanks for your continued support. I promise to keep writing. Swear! Cross my heart!


5/22/09
Sorry I've been having such writer's block lately, guys. Your emails aren't falling on deaf years and I haven't gone away. I think I just need to get through the next week or so and then a lot of the stress I've been experiencing should fall off my shoulders. Then I can hopefully find my muse again. Redepmtion and TLD are both 5 pages long... and stuck. Please be patient, and thanks. Oh, and thank you so much for all your wonderful nominations on the writer's awards. You guys are great. Hopefully when I finally get past being stressed, you'll like Redemption and TLD as much as Falling Into Darkness. :)

Location

With an annoying cat in my lap keeping me from typing.

Member Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3911Followers
12Following
6My Comments

Contact Member

Contact Elianna by clicking here.