• Authors
  • Anschul

Anschul

For the past forty years I have written (for pay) the novels one might find in a porn shop or the book rack of an off-the-interstate truck stop. The writing sucks big time, but the pay is great.
Now, for something completely different, I will add occasionally to this incredible library. I find that there is wonderful writing here, and awful writing here, and a lot in between. I hope to be closer to the wonderful than the awful.
I am so not interested in the "slam-bam-open-wide-here-I-cum" style of writing, but rather material that can be recognized for its great writing and great style. I'm nowhere near that yet, but with time, practice, and the inspiration and, hopefully, criticism, of some awfully good writers, I aspire to be thought of as among the best.
I place a high premium on tight prose, stylish and realistic dialogue, a high sense of place, and above all, flawless grammar, editing and proof- reading--skills to be valued by great writers. I value the stories here that adhere to these principles.
I am a long-time professional writer in the mainstream; this is to be a hobby, an avocation, a recreation, an outlet, an occasionally cathartic experience, and most of all a journey.
Please join me on this journey. Give me criticism, give me ideas, give me inspiration, and give me your best work. I promise I'll give you mine.

Location

Miami Beach, FL

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Followers
4Following
53My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Beautiful Women

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Anschul by clicking here.