Big Brazilian Bunda

Story Info
Black guy finds love with older Brazilian classmate.
9.1k words
4.72
139.5k
91
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ATTENTION: This story is for adults only (18+). If you are not old enough don't read any further. This story does not contain any BDSM, watersports, or other disturbing stuff. This story is a better edited and somewhat revised. The story is the same but some of the words are different. If you don't like stories about "big booty" women, don't read any more. Otherwise, enjoy! :)

*

I had never seen her around before in any of my classes. She was older than me by about eight years. I was 21 and she appeared to be about 29. Damn she looked absolutely gorgeous! Every single class I would watch her walk up to the row in front of me and sit a few seats down from me. Human Sexuality- a class that focused on all things related to humans and sex (yeah no shit)...the class brought about a lot of debate-mainly between a stupid ass frat boy who said something really dumb that ended up pissing off a self-righteous Women's Studies major. I would laugh at the comments and look over at that beautiful woman to see her reaction. I would see her laughing too, which made me feel good. Every other time, she kept quiet and to herself. She seemed to always pay attention to the discussion...This woman was built like a fucking brick house! It was as they say jungle fever-but I don't give a shit!

I'm a young black male and she was well, I don't know. I often wondered what her background was because she looked so "exotic" but because of not knowing her name, well it was hard to tell. Greek, Italian, or Spanish-I don't know, but then it really wasn't a big deal. She had to be about 5'8" and was obviously a little over 200 pounds, but it was well distributed (mainly in her lower half), which gave her big hips and a tiny waist. She was long curly black hair, hazel eyes, and some nice thick lips that could feed a family of three, along with a nice caramel complexion. She was absolutely gorgeous and her body was well damn! If I could guess, I would say that she measured 34b-27-54. She was definitely packing big hips and a fat juicy round ass. Usually, she wore casual clothing like jeans or jogging pants that failed to hide that juicy ass which looked like two large basketballs. I frequently thought about what it would feel like having my big 10" dick slamming into her pussy, filling it beyond capacity, while feeling that fat juicy ass bounce against my pelvis.

As these thoughts ran through my head, I heard

"So what you're saying is drinking too much gives me a limp dick?"

Ah yes leave it to the dumb ass to ruin my thoughts and bring me back to reality. Here I was in class fantasizing about the gorgeous woman a few seats down from me and the dumb ass says some stupid shit! 'Asshole,' thought. Everyone in the class busted out laughing, even the professor.

"Well yes, you can think of it like that," she replied with slight impatience.

"It's not like you can get it up anyway," said one of the idiot's friends.

"Yeah well it seems to work for your mom!" he shot back.

"Guys, let's move on okay. Keep the personal stuff outside of my class."

I grinned and looked over at the woman. For a second, it looked as if she looked away from me. "Hmmm..." I thought. For the rest of the lecture, I zoned out and thought about all the sexual positions mentioned in the textbook, which stopped me from hearing about the group assignment due in three weeks that involved a presentation and a paper. Everybody in the room started exchanging information with each other, but somehow managed to skip me.

"I'm not fucking invisible!" I thought while packing up my shit. I hate group work anyway. Suddenly I heard someone ask "are you working with anyone?" I turned around and saw her. She was a couple of inches shorter than me.

"Uhhh...no I am not. Why?"

"Well I am not in a group for the project and wondered if you would like to work together."

"Sure. By the way my name is Rick."

"I am Tiana."

She stuck out her hand. As I wrapped my hand around hers, I noticed that she had soft skin, but a firm grip. We looked into each others eyes and smiled. She is so beautiful. "Well, I guess I should give you my information." I said.

"Okay I will give you mine too" said Tiana.

As I wrote down my information, I checked out her clothing. She had on some light blue jogging pants and jacket with some white tennis shoes. She had her hair tied back in a ponytail. "Here is my info" I said as while handing it to her.

"And here is mine."

We handed our information to each other with a little more tension than there should have been. "Uh, let me know when you want to hook up- I mean you know..." I said. Nice one dumb ass!

"Okay. We can arrange a time to meet" said Tiana with a smile.

"Well I guess I'll see you later."

"Okay." I walked quickly out of the class while cursing myself for acting like a dumb ass, which scared a couple of people waiting to come into the room.

A week passed and neither of us arranged a time to meet. I was feeling ill, which confined me to my apartment for a week. While lying in bed on Friday with a bad headache, the phone rang. "Fuck! Who the fuck is calling? What the fuck!" I yelled.

I climbed out of bed and waddled toward the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi is this Rick?" It was some woman with a thick accent.

"Yeah?" I replied tentatively.

"This is Tiana from class. We are in the group together."

"Oh yeah! Are you wanting to set up a time to meet?" Nice one dumbass! Why else would she be calling?

"Yes. I wanted to talk to you in class, but you haven't been around."

"I've had some sort of flu since last Saturday and am still feeling it."

"Oh. Okay."

"I'll try to come out and meet you whenever, but I might be so out of it that I'll sound like that idiot from class." I heard her laugh, which raised my spirits, but still felt like shit.

"It's okay. I don't want to drag you out while you are feeling like this." "No don't worry about it. When would you like to meet?"

"How about tomorrow at 11 am?"

"Sounds cool."

"Good. Well, I hope you get better Rick."

"Thank you Tiana." "You're welcome. Good-bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone and felt myself reaching cloud nine. The sound of her voice was intoxicating. I loved her accent. Greek, Spanish- who gives a shit! I could not wait until tomorrow! Damn this fuckin' flu! If I ever find out who gave me this shit they are going to feel my foot up their ass! "Fuckin' asshole!" I said out loud, which brought out a long cough. I took some Nyquil and climbed back into bed.

I woke up after sleeping for sixteen hours! Damn! I've never slept that long before! I got out of bed and felt the absence of my headache "Nice timing." I miss all my classes for the entire week and it decides to end now? Whatever. I looked at the clock and saw that it read 8:30 am. I can't believe I slept for sixteen hours! There was still 2 ½ hours until my meeting with Tiana. The time could not come soon enough.

"Hurry up!" Then a thought occurred to me. Where the fuck are we meeting? All this excitement and we never even set up a place to meet. Shit!

"Don't panic Rick. There is still plenty of time." I told myself. Where's her number? I panicked and began tearing my room apart looking for her number like a tornado in a trailer park. After a few minutes, I realized that I put her number in my notebook. As I looked around at the mayhem I caused in my room, a realization popped into my brain: I've got some serious issues.

"I hope she's awake" I said while dialing her number.

The phone rang twice and I heard a "hello" other end. "Is this Tiana?"

"Yes it is. Is this Rick?" Damn! She already knows my voice! Cool!

"Yeah. How are you?"

"I'm doing okay. Are you feeling better today?" she asked. She is such a sweetheart.

"Yes I am. Thanks for asking."

"I'm glad you're feeling better. I was going to bring you something to help you feel better."

"Wow! Um, uh- thanks."

"It's no problem. So, we never actually decided where to meet."

"That's actually what I was calling about. Do you want to just meet at the library?"

"That's fine with me."

"Cool. Well, see you then."

"Okay Rick. Bye bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone with a big grin on my face. Not only was she gorgeous, but she was extremely kind. All the girls I've met here have been cold towards me. Rejecting me at parties and shit when only asking them to dance, but then choosing some drunk ass jerk that can't get it up.

"Life goes on" I said out loud. I've been with a few girls since I started college, but they practically ran from the room when dropping my pants. I remember one girl claiming that I nearly split her in half. I was done with those skinny ass white girls after her and started liking women with junk in the trunk. Race did not matter as long as the booty was big. It was as if the "black genetics" finally took over my sex drive.

At 9:30, I ate some breakfast and jumped in the shower. I made sure that I looked and smelled good before leaving the apartment. At 10:50, I left the apartment and walked to the library. My apartment was only a couple of blocks away from campus. Because of practically power walking, I reached the library in five minutes. I walked around all the floors of the library looking for Tiana, but still did not see her. Well, I'll sit and wait for her to show up. After waiting for only two minutes, I saw her walking towards me and looking absolutely beautiful as always. She had her curly hair laying down and framing her beautiful face. There was a shiny lip gloss on those beautiful meaty lips, which just brought them out even more. She had on some tight black pants, a light blue shirt, and some black sandals. I looked down at her feet and saw that some of her toes had rings on them. I couldn't help but stare at her as she walked towards me. I watched those big sexy hips sway side to side; the rhythm of her walk had me in trance.

"Hello Rick," she said with a smile.

"Hi there. You just get here?" I asked. Hi there? Who says that?

"Yeah. I was running a little late. I hope you weren't waiting for long."

"No I wasn't. Don't even worry about it. So, you ready to get started?"

"Yes I am." Tiana looked at me dead in the eyes the whole time, which mad me sort of nervous. There was no fear or dislike in here eyes, just friendliness. What beautiful eyes they were. She really is something else, I thought. We walked over to the computer lab and picked some computers next to each other. There was hardly anyone in there right now, which sort of surprised me.

For our project, we had to do some research on the experimental methods used by Kinsey compare/contrast them with Masters and Johnson, along with pros/cons of each. Then, we had to apply them to today's society. We had a few weeks to do this, but it would not be an easy task. During our work, we conversed a lot. It was easy for me to talk to Tiana without feeling nervous or uneasy. She told me that she was Brazilian (that explains the big lips, hips, and the booty) and has been in the U.S. for ten years. She was 29 years old. After a couple of hours of research, we called it quits for today.

"Well, I think that we got a lot of work done today. Now, we get to read through all this. Fun!" I said sarcastically.

"I know. This is going to be nuts." she replied. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds.

"Uh, well, if you want to set up a time, let me know. Or, I'll call you." I said.

"Sounds good Rick."

"Okay. Well, take care Tiana."

"Bye-bye."

I watched her walk away from me. That big booty looked too good in those tight pants as it shook with each step. She has got to have some black in her. It made sense knowing Brazil's history. The involvement in the slave trade had generated "mixing."

On Monday, I sat in class waiting for the lecture to begin. I looked around for Tiana, but had not seen her yet. While I was spaced out, I smelled a nice green tea fragrance and heard someone say "hello" to me.

I looked over and saw her smiling at me. "Hey there." Hey there? What kind of shit is that to say?

I wanted to slap myself on the back of the head. "You don't mind if I sit next to you, do you?"

"I don't mind at all."

"Okay," she said with a smile.

I wanted to kiss her right there. Screw everyone else; I wanted to just kiss those pouty lips. It took a lot of effort to restrain myself.

"How was your weekend?" I asked.

"It was good. I went out salsa dancing on Saturday night with some friends and then relaxed on Sunday. How about you?"

"Nothing exciting. Worked out and just chilled in my apartment."

I excluded the fact that a lot of time was spent jerking off while thinking about pounding that big juicy ass from behind.

"That's okay. I usually like to relax too. I see the exercise has done well for you."

I saw Tiana blush after realizing what had just come out of her mouth. I did too.

"Thanks," I said.

"I should start exercising too. I've put on some weight."

"If you think so, go ahead, but I think that you look great just as you are." Shit! Why did I just say that?

"Thank you Rick." She smiled at me again.

The professor walked into the room and started the lecture immediately, which made the class get quiet. As Tiana got out her notebook, I checked her out again. She had on some tight dark blue jeans, a white sweater, and those black sandals which allowed me to see the rings on her toes. I am not a foot guy by any means, but Tiana did have some beautiful feet. She crossed her legs, which made me check out those thick thighs. My 10" dick suddenly began to come to life. Control yourself! The professor began talking about female body size and type in relation to race.

At one point, the teacher asked "Why do you think certain races prefer females with a specific body size?"

Suddenly, the dumb frat boy opened his mouth and uttered "Well, duh? No one likes big girls. I mean, I like someone who can do the splits while wearing pants. Not someone who could split their pants."

That got my blood boiling, which made me shoot my hand into the air.

"Go ahead Rick."

"Not to point any fingers or anything, but I don't see many women of color shoving fingers down their throats because of society forcing rules about beauty on them. Sure there are some who do it, but you don't see high levels of anorexia or bulimia among them. In terms of that ignorant comment you just made, no offense, but I think you fall into that category of men who tell women they have to be skinny because you are insecure and feel inadequate. I ain't trying to call you out, but instead of trying to be funny all the time, why don't you think about what you have to say. It may piss off some people in the class. Show some respect man." I looked at him dead in the eyes. "You got something to say now?" I said.

The room was dead silent. I had a few eyes on me, but I did not care. I looked down at the professor and thought that there was a smile on her face for a second. I looked straight ahead at the presentation screen that featured the lecture on it and felt a hand pat me on the back. I looked over and saw Tiana wink and smile at me.

"Thanks for the comments," said the professor as she continued the lecture. I smiled back at Tiana.

When class ended, Tiana asked me if I was free. "Yeah I am."

"Cool. How about we go get something to eat and start organizing our research?"

"That sounds like a good idea."

I saw Tiana's eyes light up with happiness. Does she like me? I wondered. She compliments me and smiles and blushes.

"Great! Let's go then Rick." We walked over to a nearby grill and pub and got a small table together. We both ordered sandwiches and a glass of beer. "Where did that outburst come from in class?" Tiana asked as our food arrived.

"I get sick of society telling women they have to constantly diet and get thin in order to beautiful. Plus, that idiot in class went too far. I couldn't take the stupidity."

"Do you like curvy women Rick?" She looked at me as if hoping I would say yes, or it seemed like it at least.

"Yeah I do."

"What about bigger women?"

"What would 'bigger' be exactly?"

"Someone my size."

"You are not a big woman. I would call you curvy. Can I tell you something Tiana?"

"Sure," she said.

I took a breath and said "I think that you are very beautiful. Actually, you are more than beautiful. You are gorgeous. Any man you are with would have to be the luckiest person alive."

The words flew out of my mouth without thinking, which made me nervous. "Thank you for saying that Rick. That just completely made my week. Actually, my entire month. You are such a sweet guy. I am glad to hear that you find me attractive."

"You're more than attractive Tiana." At that moment, Tiana's cheeks turned bright red.

"Thank you again. Please stop making me blush though." She started laughing from embarrassment. I did too.

"Okay, I'll stop. I promise. Not."

We ate our lunches and worked on the project some more. We called it quits after ten minutes. Tiana and I ended up sitting at the table talking for a long time. I noticed that she runs her hand through her hair a lot out of habit. Or was it nervousness? I don't know, but she looked sexy doing it. The urge to lean over and kiss her on the lips began to come over me again, but I resisted. Those lips were absolutely calling me.

"Damn! We have been here for two hours," I said out of surprise.

"Really? It doesn't seem like it. The time seemed to just fly right by."

"I know. I really enjoy talking with you Tiana. You're very interesting and nice."

"You are too Rick. For a guy your age, you are very mature. It's been nice getting to know you over the past few days. I wish to have met you sooner." She gazed at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Wow. Thanks." I did not know how to reply to something like that. No woman has shown me that much kindness other than my mom. But then, that is what mothers are supposed to do. I wanted to seriously reach across the table and kiss Tiana.

"A woman would be lucky to have you. I mean it," said Tiana. We stared at each other for a few seconds during the awkward silence.

"Well, I haven't had that much luck there." Don't tell her that man! You'll sound pathetic!

"Maybe you just need to have the right woman. A real woman."

"You're right. I know that there is a man out there waiting for you. He could be anywhere." I felt the urge to tell her that the right man was in front of her face at this moment staring into those beautiful eyes. We still didn't know each other well enough though. I knew my feelings needed to be kept in check, but that is a hard thing to do. A woman like Tiana is not a dime a dozen. She comes around only once in a lifetime.

"I've been with jerks in the past that have made me feel bad about myself. I am too heavy for many guys. Not real men I guess."

"Damn right! They aren't." Tiana smiled at me.

"Well I think we should get going. The waiter is giving us the evil eye. His shift is probably over with soon."

"I think you're right," I said. We paid our bill and left the place.

"Well...I guess I'll see you in class on Wednesday?" said Tiana.

"Absolutely. I'll see you then. Have a good evening Tiana."

"You too Rick." She gave me that beautiful smile of hers and waved. I watched Tiana as she walked down the street towards the bus stop. I could not help but stare at that big voluptuous booty. The jeans outlined every curve of her lower half, which did her plenty of justice. I could not wait for Wednesday.

A week passed, which brought the due date of the project even closer. Tiana and I still had some work to do on the paper. Because both of us had already worked on our portions, all that was left to do was edit and organize before creating our presentation. Right now I was on the bus heading towards Tiana's apartment. I sat there thinking about the events of the past few weeks, mainly the subtle sexual tension that was between us. Maybe it was only my imagination, but it seemed like every time we got together, things began to become more romantically heated. We would briefly touch hands or get face to face for a second until one of us would suddenly move away from the other. I wondered about what was going to happen tonight. Will things get even more heated, or was all of this just a phase? A few minutes later, the bus reached the stop. I got off the bus and began my walk towards Tiana's apartment. I was really hoping for something to happen tonight. If we got close to I kept repeating to myself, "Hold back man! Don't rush it! Do not scare her away by any means!" My mind was going back and forth between conflicting emotions. A part of me wanted to take a shot, but the other, more rational part was keeping my emotions in check.