Black Bottom For White Top

Story Info
Gay white man fucks bisexual Black man's ass.
1.2k words
3.53
135.9k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

Oh, man. This stuff really hurts. Those are the thoughts running through my head as I'm getting fucked in the ass. My name is Henry Mohammed. A six-foot-four, lean and muscular African man living in the City of Vancouver, Province of British Columbia. I work as a Police Officer in the City and I'm a closet Bisexual. Right now, I'm getting fucked by my boyfriend Miles O'Connor, a sexy Irishman with a big dick. He's got his big White cock buried so deep inside my Black ass, you can't tell where he ends and I begin. I'm a Black man who loves White dick. If you don't like it, sue me.

Miles has me on all fours, face down and ass up as he fucks me. He's around five-foot-eight, skinny and pale, with red hair and pale green eyes. Yet he's packing eight inches of hard White dick in his pants. And I go crazy for that dick. He's ramming his cock so deep into my ass right now. I absolutely love it. I love the feel of a big cock in my asshole. Miles is really into Black men. He can't get enough of my sweet Black ass and that's more than okay by me. I love White dick. It took me a long time to admit this about myself but now I'm okay with it.

Miles smacks my ass hard while he slams his cock into my asshole. Miles is a total top who can't get enough of sexy Black men. He's been looking for a masculine Black Bottom for a long time. Like a lot of Gay White guys, he finds Black men sexy. However, in the Gay community, interracial relationships are still a bit taboo. And most masculine Black Gay guys and Bisexual Black men don't like to publicly associate with White homosexuals. Yet a lot of interracial sex goes on in the Gay community. Black Gay porn stars are among the most popular porn stars of the Gay porn industry. Do you know who buys the most Black Gay porn? Gay and Bisexual White guys, that's who. How weird is that?

A lot of Gay Black men are Bottoms, and a lot of Gay White men are Tops. EthniCity has very little to do with one's sexual preferences. Trust me on that one. As a big and tall Black man, I was expected to be all macho and aggressive. Well, I'm actually a Bottom. I like to get fucked in the ass. I've been with all kinds of men. Black men. Asian men. Hispanic men. Native American men. Persian men. White men. I like variety among my lovers. I can't get enough of well-endowed White guys. I love it when they fuck me. They're hard bastards. They fuck know how to fuck a Black man real hard. Before I married my wife Joelle, I also dated all kinds of women. Black women. Asian women. Hispanic women. Native American women. Arabic women. By far I preferred Black women but their refusal to accept my Bisexuality turned me off. That's why I married Joelle. She knew I was Bisexual when we were dating and she sort of accepted me. While we were together, I would discreetly hook up with men. As long as I was discreet and used protection, Joelle was okay with my Bisexual adventures.

Anyhow, Miles and I found each other online and we agreed to meet. He's a recent immigrant from the Republic of Ireland. He moved to the City of Vancouver from his native Irish town of Galway. These days, he works for a major trucking company. He's one hundred percent Gay and has been out of the closet since he graduated from the Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology years ago. He's never been with a woman in his entire life and he is absolutely fine with that. Miles is a cool guy, and a good partner. He knows who he is and what he wants. Both in and out of bed. We mesh well. I guess we're a good match, eh?

Miles and I met three months ago. I recently separated from my wife Joelle Von Rossbach, a beautiful, blonde-haired and green-eyed Australian woman whom I was married to for ten years. When I first met Joelle, we were both students at the University of British Columbia in the City of Vancouver. She was a tall, sexy and wealthy Australian woman studying Business Administration and I was a recent immigrant from the Republic of Nigeria still in awe of the Confederation of Canada. We fell in love. She was so damn beautiful. I had sexual feelings for men but thought Joelle's love could cure me of my Bisexual tendencies. For a while, we were happy. We have a son together, Adam. These days, Joelle is the CEO of Bon Temps Entertainment, the only French-language television network in the Province of British Columbia.

My wife Joelle probably hates my guts right now, but I've got no choice but to be myself. I love her and I think I always will. She gave up a lot to be with me. Her wealthy Australian family wasn't exactly thrilled when she married an African student she met at the University of British Columbia. White folks from Australia are among the most racist people on the planet Earth. They're really not fond of people of color. Up until thirty odd years ago, the Government of Australia routinely mistreated the brown-skinned natives of Australia, the Aboriginals, simply for being who they are. When Joelle married me, her Australian family disowned her. Yet she stood by my side. I am truly sorry for hurting her but I can't change who and what I am. Simply put, I am a Bisexual Black man.

And I'm not just any Bisexual Black man. I'm a queer Black guy who is occasionally attracted to Gay and Bisexual White guys. Not an easy thing to be in North America. My Black queer friends wouldn't approve of the things Miles and I do together. I love it when he completely dominates me. He puts me on my knees and makes me suck his cock. His very White cock. I love it when he stretches my Black ass with that big thing. And that's just the way I get down. Pure and simple. Will the world finally butt out of the Black man's bedroom and leave him alone? One can only hope!

I know what you're thinking. I am a weird guy. A big and tall Black man from the Republic of Nigeria who is leading a strange life in the Confederation of Canada. Well, I am who I am and I love who I love. A bisexual Black man. I am more than that, as well. I hold a bachelor's degree in Criminology from the University of British Columbia. I am a Sergeant with the Vancouver Police Service. For ten years I was married to Joelle Von Rossbach, a White woman from Australia. We have a son and daughter together. I still care for her, though I know we're getting divorced. We just wanted different things in this life. I'm with Miles now and I am happy. At last.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers