Conservative Wife and a Priest Ch. 02

Story Info
The priest continues the exorcism in mom.
3.7k words
3.78
61.5k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fargas111
fargas111
383 Followers

A few hours later, the father came back and the mother had changed her saree and washed her pallu. As she descended the stairs she was greeted by dad in a gentle sorry way. As she sat, she was told that the priest told dad that when the demons left his body they inhabited her and now she was in need of an exorcism.

At that time, people were naïve and especially dad who was very attached to the teachings of the clergy, he believed anything from a religious man, no matter how farfetched it seemed.

The sneaky priest began to tell mom and dad that if the demons stay inside her the might kill her. Dad wasn't happy about the situation and it seemed that he wanted to blame the priest for what is happening to his wife. When the priest told dad that he had a way of making mom better, dad didn't argue and didn't allow mom to even tell her side of the story. He gave his order to mom that she will stay with the pious priest as much as needed for the spirits to go away and for her to become better.

As he kissed mom on the cheek, dad had no idea that the priest's semen was in the play and that it will play a much greater part in mom's alleged exorcism.

The next day mom entered the priest's room to find him totally naked. As she has seen and touched and milked his giant member before, it was easier for her to be at ease with this naked man in the room, especially that she was there to be cleansed as the priest convinced her and dad of.

"As you know my dear when my thick semen flew yesterday and landed on your beautiful face and saree, the demons entered your body. The only way for them to escape is through a sexual cavity."

"What do you mean respected reverend?" asked the naïve mother.

"It means we'll have to shake the inside walls of your womb and make the demons go out with your body fluids."

"And how are you going to do that?" asked mom as she watched the giant head of the cock rising from the uncut shaft and glooming at her in lust.

"Well of course with my holy male member. It is the only way."

Hearing this, mom defensively put her hands on the front of her saree in front of her pussy and told him that this is not right. She can't cheat on dad and she ran away crying.

The priest wasn't about to let her go easily. That night as she slept he put some laxative in the cup of milk she kept in the fridge. Next day, mom heated it and drank it and began vomiting and having stomach pain in a few hours.

"I told you the demons are beginning to work inside you. If you don't do as I say you could die."

Dad was worried standing next to her and giving her medicine. He told my mother sternly that she should let the priest exorcise the demons or else he will oblige her to do that. Mom was in a daze not knowing if she should tell dad what is the treatment the priest is offering or whether to accept the fucking that dad is inadvertently pushing her towards.

"I feel better now," said mom as the medicine began to have effect.

"Then we should begin the treatment while the devils are asleep," said the priest eyeing mom from head to toe. Dad agreed blindly and lead them to the master bedroom like the holy priest asked.

"Please don't come in and disturb us no matter what you hear," the black man told dad as he led mom by the hand to the bedroom.

"I advise you to take your son and leave for a few hours if you like."

Dad was a macho man that always stood by mom and told the priest that he won't leave her in this situation.

"Suit yourself but you may hear sounds of your wife you won't like. I will lock the door to keep the demons inside."

What amazes me is how naive dad was at that time believing in demons and locking them in rooms through doors.

As he took mother's hand, he began disrobing and asked her to take off her saree and her petticoat and get ready for the exorcism.

A few minutes later, the fairy mother and the black muscular stud were completely naked in my parents' bedroom. If someone saw them in that state they would assume that the priest is the husband and mom is his wife. And who sees his erect thick torpedo would be assured that mom was going to be in pain and pleasure once he uses his male member on her female organs.

As he lied on the bed, his hands behind his head, his large biceps visibly muscled and his thighs wide apart, he told mom that he is sensing the demons about to go on again and he needs to stab them now.

Urging her to get on the bed, my poor mother complied. She felt her juices beginning to flow which was a natural reaction for a woman watching a man like Father Tyrone with all his muscles and his big cock and balls fully erect.

"Lower yourself so I can stab the demons in your womb," instructed her the lusty priest.

Holding the black monster in her hand, mom squatted above it and lowered herself. As soon as the black member touched the lips of her tight small vagina, the shiver and electricity crossing her body made her knees weak obliging her to get fully and fastly impaled on the black cock.

We heard the scream outside and dad told me the damn demons must be fighting back. If only he knew that the real demon was inside mom right now plowing her harshly.

The air was knocked out from her lungs for a few seconds as the priest was only the second man in her life to fuck her.

"Please stop. I can't take it anymore," screamed mom.

Me and dad heard the priest from outside telling her: "Hold on woman I am fighting with all my force to defeat these demons."

Inside the room, the stud began his fucking again as he slammed into mom's tender vagina, his big black cock filling her completely and stretching her to limits dad could never dreams of reaching.

As she began lowering and raising herself on the cock, mom unconsciously began pinching her nipples. Seeing that, the black priest told her that some of the demons are trying to escape from upstairs. Without a delay he took the big melon breasts in his hands and began mauling them as he continued to ram his cock up mom's overflowing cunt.

Taking one of the nipples in his big black lips, mom's moans escaped her throat as her pleasure moved between her cunt and breasts. The priest devoured mom's big breasts and bit on her nipples like a man crazed with lust under the pretense of fighting the incumbent demons.

Fifteen minutes and fifteen orgasms later, mom's voice was hoarse from the screaming and the moaning. As she was getting fucked by the black priest, every moan of pleasure was being countered by a nervous reaction from dad who was about to break down hearing mom in this supposed agony.

As mom felt the priest climax inside her, she felt her womb being filled with a burning hot liquid. The priest filled mom's fertile womb with his black seed until cum began to flow from her cunt on the bed. As he popped his cock out of her, mom tried to cover her breasts but pain from the sex bites coursed through her, reminding her of the masculinity of this black priest.

As he put on his clothes again and threw mom the petticoat and saree to wear again, the priest went out to meet me and dad, visibly tired.

"She should be better now but I am sure she will need a few more sessions."

Dad was overjoyed with the result and bent and kissed the holy man's hand in appreciation. In retrospect, it is humiliating seeing my macho older dad kissing the hand of the filthy nigger with the donkey cock who fucked mom senseless on his bed but dad didn't know better then.

Over the next few days, the priest conducted several exorcism sessions all over the house and even in the barn outside. I was able to watch most of these sessions as I was home that time.

One day, mom was preparing lunch in the kitchen for dad who was about to arrive with his business associates. I saw Father Tyrone enter the kitchen in nothing but his underwear. For a priest, his body was ripped with big black muscles. He had little fat in his huge masculine body.

Standing behind mom, he put his big nigger hands on her shoulders. Mom felt a shiver cross her body through her saree.

"The demons seem to be pretty active today, woman," said the priest.

Mom didn't argue. She just nodded her head.

"They are in your mouth right now. It is a perfect time to attack them. On your knees hurry."

Mom knelt in front of the giant nigger and looked with passion in her eyes as he freed his cock. He didn't take off his underwear, he just took his big thick cock from underneath them.

"Put this holy black rod in your mouth. Let's fuck some demons."

Mom licked her lips in anticipation and as she approached to service this hunk, the manly smell of his freshly cleaned salami filled her nostrils, making her big rosy nipples ache and her cunt lubricate with her hot juices.

Without delay, mom engulfed the salami in her mouth, moaning and slobbering over it as some dribbles of saliva stained her homely saree. If only dad could see what the exorcism obliged mom to do.

As she began sucking faster, the black cock hardened touching the back of her throat. Mom wasn't expecting that as she has never done that to my poor dad.

Confused and the cock having cut the air to her lungs, mom began choking and she hurriedly held the black monster out of her mouth as she coughed.

The priest laughed at mom's ordeal as he watched her kneeling in front of him holding the cock that nearly choked her. As she breathed back, mom grabbed the black pole in one hand and began caressing the big wrinkled balls of the priest in the other. She slammed it whole in her mouth as she looked with a burning gaze in the man's eyes.

"Fight off the demons in your mouth. I will burn them soon, dear. Keep my cock in your fuckin mouth."

A few minutes later, mom's jaw was getting sore from the thickness of the cock and her saree was already stained with saliva and precum.

Mom heard the muscular priest bellow as he began discharging his nigger cum inside her. As she opened her mouth, she felt endless gobs of cum filling her mouth and going through her throat to her stomach. The priest's biceps flexed as he kept injecting mom with his cum.

As he filled mom's stomach, she couldn't take anymore cum so he finished off on her face. Burning wads of manly sperm covered her innocent face as she moaned in lust at the defiling act.

As he finished cumming, the priest exhaled and congratulated mom on a good fight against the demons.

"I must have killed one or two demons with this session. Good job woman."

Mom thanked him and kissed his cock in appreciation as she left the kitchen to wash herself before dad and his associates arrived.

An hour later, dad arrived with his friends finding mom and me and the priest waiting in the dinner room.

Dad was very proud of his house and his wife and it showed in the way he bossed mom around. He liked to think of her as his trophy wife. If only he knew that she wasn't his trophy wife anymore with all the semen she got inside her from another stud.

Sitting at the table, we began to eat but mom soon had to excuse herself because she didn't feel hungry.

"Are you okay, dear?" asked dad.

"Yes honey. I just feel full."

"I always tell you not to eat a heavy meal when we have a lunch," said sternly dad thinking he is the macho man of the house.

Mom apologized and went to her room to digest the meal she got from the testicles of the black stud.

When dad wasn't home, the black priest always found an excuse to fuck mom in the pussy. He was especially attracted to her breasts. Throughout the day, whenever she passed by him, he would maul her breasts and play with them.

Sometimes when he is horny, he would make her take off her saree and he would feast on her big breasts. His big black lips eating her fleshy breasts was a wrong scene to happen but it happened all the time. He would put his big black face between her breasts and inhale the smell of her chest and then lick and bite all over her breasts.

If it weren't for the excuse of the exorcism, mom would be officially the mistress of this black priest. Dad would just be the second man in her life. The black father Tyrone would be her rightful stud.

One day dad arrived from work to the screams of mom from behind the closed door of her bedroom. I told him that the demons were hyperactive this morning and Father Tyrone had to do a session right away.

"My ass. Please take it off my ass. It is so big. You are tearing my ass apart. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

As he heard these words, dad's face turned pale. Something was inside mom's ass. Dad was a hot-blooded man. He couldn't retain his anger. Like a bull he went and tried to open the door screaming at them inside to open it.

Silence in the room... then steps were heard hurriedly as the black priest opened the door and screamed at dad.

"I TOLD YOU NEVER TO BOTHER US WHEN WE ARE EXORCISING DEMONS!!" bellowed the macho nigger. He had just put on his robe back on but it was clearly unbuttoned until his pecs.

"What is happening to my wife? What is in her ass?" asked dad stupefied by the priest's reaction.

Without even responding , the priest smashed the door shut and went back to continue his carnal actions with the mother.

We heard mom moan deeply. Dad didn't know what was happening but I was sure he has just penetrated her again in the ass. Mom's moans continued for a few minutes until the priest hollered like a beast discharging his semen inside her virgin ass.

As they opened the door, mom was barely walking, bow-legged from the thick pole that was inside her poor virgin ass. The priest put his beefy muscular arm around my dad's neck and walked with him to the other room. He explained to him that the demon he exorcised today was very dangerous. He was lodged inside mom's ass and it was hurting her and it took a lot of effort for him to destroy the evil demon.

Hearing that, dad apologized to the priest for cutting them while they were in session but dirty thoughts were crossing his mind of what was happening inside the room.

"I must tell you that, because of what you did, your wife will need at least two more weeks of intensive sessions or the demons will overtake her poor body."

The priest found an excellent opportunity to keep illicitly enjoying my mom's body under the supervision of my bull—headed macho naive father's eyes.

A few days later, my grandfather came to visit us. Dad was a copy of his father. It was granddad who taught dad how to be a macho man and how to keep mom under a tight leash.

I also knew that grandfather disliked niggers but I never knew why. I guess if Father Tyrone wasn't a priest, dad wouldn't let him inside the house also. But unlike granddad, dad was a devout religious man who dearly respected clergy no matter their race.

When grandfather arrived, mom and the black priest were already in session. He had heard about mom's troubles and knew that a priest was living with us to exorcise the demons. What he didn't know is that the priest was a muscular handsome macho nigger stud. He was about to get to know him soon.

The three men of the family - granddad, dad and me - were sitting like idiot wimps outside the room hearing mom moaning and begging for more as the black stud took what was dad's on his marital bed. Grandfather was shocked at the sounds mom made but dad reassured him that the demons were being killed and she was fighting them off with the priest.

The fucking inside continued for thirty minutes as the priest mercilessly pounded the imaginary demons in mom's addicted-to-black-cock cunt. As he discharged his virile seed in the place where only dad has the right to, he put on a shirt and shorts and went outside with mom.

Granddad couldn't accept the fact that he was seeing a black man in his son's house who has just left the bedroom with his son's wife. Granddad was a big man. He rushed toward the black priest and slammed him a punch right in the jaw that made Father Tyrone reel in shock.

Mom screamed as dad tried to hold back my granddad.

"WHAT WAS THIS NIGGER DOING WITH YOUR WIFE IN THE BEDROOM? WAS HE BREEDING HER?" screamed granddad as the blood rushed to his face.

"YOU ARE ALL THE SAME YOU DIRTY NIGGERS!! ALL YOU WANT IS THE CUNT OF A MARRIED WOMAN."

As he said that in a fit of anger, granddad collapsed on the ground because of a heart attack. We rushed him to the hospital. The black priest cleaned his face from the blood and looked at granddad with a look that scared me...

A few days in the hospital, I found dad sitting next to granddad who was still very tired. Granddad wanted to explain to dad what he kept from him all these years and why did he say what he said to the black priest.

"You know son, I haven't told you or your brother this before but a black man nearly broke our family"

Dad seemed distraught at the introduction of my grandfather.

"Tell me what you are talking about."

Granddad took a deep breath and looked to the ground as he began his story.

"I lost most of my money in a bad business many years back. We had you and your brother and I needed to get money into the house. We had to move into a poor black neighborhood full of thugs and nigger criminals. We were the only decent family there and your mother was the only woman with a fair complexion in all the area. One of the leaders of the thug groups was a big black mean macho man. As soon as we arrived at the neighborhood, he began eyeing your mother and defying me publicly. Whenever your mother went to get some groceries he would follow her and harass her. I knew all of this too late or I swear that I would have killed him."

At this point, my macho granddad began having tears in his eyes from the painful memories he was having.

"That filthy nigger would follow her and talk dirty to her. He would tell her that she has to try his black lollipop. He would describe his fat cock and tell her that he wants to fuck her breasts and pussy. Sometimes he would get bold and corner your mother and steal a kiss from her lips or grab her big breasts. She would escape and hurry back home. I don't know if I could blame your mom for what happened next as I was away most of the time trying to get money for our living, That fuckin nigger thug followed her one day to the house. He broke in and violated her. As I knew later on, he ripped her saree and her undergarments leaving her totally naked Then he leapt on her like a tiger licking and sucking her breasts which were mine alone!! He then disrobed and took his big fat 10-inch nigger dong and slammed it in her homely cunt. He destroyed your mom's cunt for me. She wouldn't feel my little dick inside her after he had finished mounting her. He kept raping her that day for hours until he finally came inside her fertile womb."

Granddad put his head between his hands and began weeping.

"I should have been there for her but I arrived too late. When I got there I saw him taking his cock out. Rage filled me son, and I tried to defend my honor as any man would do. But I was too weak in front of that nigger stud. His muscles were so big and full of tattoos. As your mother laid on the bed, nigger cum running from her cunt lips, she heard me, her husband, screaming, as the nigger hit me and punched me time and time again until I fell unconscious to the ground."

Dad was speechless as he heard that my grandmother was raped by a black man. But what my granddad omitted from this story is that his wife got pregnant from the rape and she delivered a big black baby that she gave for adoption against her husband's will, who wanted to kill the bastard infant. What neither of us knew at that time is that my father's bastard brother would grow up and take the identity of a priest and exorcise the demons from his brother's wife with his big black cock.

fargas111
fargas111
383 Followers