Custom Fantasy Video

Story Info
DeeDee discovers dad's secret video...& secret desire.
1.6k words
4.24
445.8k
66
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an all around shitty day. Never did she expect that she would break up with her boyfriend. Then again never did she expect to find a pair of still moist panties in the bastard's car. The lame excuses didn't cut it. After all who did he think he was dealing with, some high school bimbo?

She should have dumped him much sooner. She was 23 and her now ex-boyfriend was a couple of years younger, he had suited her needs, sexually that is. Though now, as she walked the mile or two to her dad's house, after she demanded to be let out of his car, she was able to admit to herself what she had felt all along. He really was too immature for her, too inconsiderate and as he had just proven a real jerk. As she reached her dad's block, after a long walk in the noonday sun, she had achieved a certain inner peace and a new determination. No more dating children. No more wam- bam thank you ma'am. No more shoe -string budget dates. No more tip toeing around fragile egos. She realized that she needed someone older, more secure. Someone who can help her grow. Someone who can treat her like a lady, after all she's already a successful stockbroker. Someone who can also treat her right in bed, after all she was a hot blooded, sexy woman with complex needs. It will be alright she thought and was only mildly disappointed when she reached her dad's house to find that his car was not there, and most likely he was not home. She did have a spare key and she figured she'd let herself in and call a cab. She could meet up with her dad a later time and enjoy the solace of his company and seek his practical advice, perhaps even over dinner or a cocktail. He always did have a way of cheering her up.

The house was quiet and as usual tidy. Her dad managed quite well and it seemed that he had bounced back valiantly since her mom, his wife, passed away three years ago. If only he would find a mate or someone to date and be happy with she thought. She made her way to the bathroom. She must wash up, after all she did shed a few tears on her walk over here. Then she would call a cab and go home. Passing by her dad's bedroom she noticed that uncharacteristically his bed was not made. On it was the plastic case of a video cassette lying next to the remote control of the TV and VCR across the room. Wondering what her dad had rented she moved into his room to check it out.

It was not your standard rental video. In fact it did not seem like a rental at all. The cover bore the strange lettering: CFVx. The print on the back cover went on to explain that CFV stood for Custom Fantasy Video. She did not know what to make of it and how to feel about it. Apparently, CFVx was a company that specialized in custom adult one of a kind videos. The clients can commission the taping of any adult video they wanted (the cover explained). The company provided the models, the taping and editing gear as well as the technical crew. The client may write, direct and even star in the video (all for the right fee of-course).

Every fiber of her being told her that she should respect his privacy. After all he is a handsome and fit man in his late forties with normal needs and desires. How he took care of those needs and desires was his own business. Yet she had always been curious, that who she was. She grabbed the remote, turned the TV on and hit the play button.

The tape had been rewound. Seconds later the video opened with a blonde woman walking into the center of the frame. Her first thought was she sort of looks like me, but did not make much of it as she was way too curious to see where this was going. Imagine, she was thinking, my father's sexual tastes revealed. She wondered what he liked. The girl in the video started posing as if being photographed. In fact in the background of the tape there were faint clicking sounds of a camera's shutter. But the screen shot remained on the blonde woman as she slowly took off her leather jacket, revealing a skin -tight short one- piece dress. Again she thought how the woman in the video looked like her and even dressed like her, as she noticed her nice well toned legs, accentuated by stockings and heels, the curves of her hips, her jutting medium sized tits, rosey full lips, and shoulder length blonde hair. She wondered if her mother had looked like this at some time, shaking off the resemblance to herself. Regardless, she thought, dad sure had interesting tastes, the woman's posing turned more provocative. Her shoulder was bared as she ran her hand over her chest. "Honey, you look so beautiful, these pictures are gonna be great" she heard the familiar voice of her dad coming from the TV as the camera panned back revealing her dad sitting on a couch taking pictures. "Do you really think I look good?" Her poses becoming more bold more sexual, her dad on screen was clicking away. "Yes, baby you look wonderful. In fact I think you have a great figure."

"Really? " she asked, as she struck another pose. This time her ass was jutting out as she placed both hands on her knees as she looked seductively at her dad on screen as he got up and started taking pictures from various angles as the model held her pose. He was really focusing on her ass, and nice legs.

Watching all that happened on screen, she was flooded with conflicting thoughts and emotions. On the one hand she felt that she was invading her dad's private world and intruding on a sweet man's apparent loneliness. Yet, there was something exciting about seeing him in this light. He was so graceful, self assured and so bold as he commanded the model to pose for him. Did he really "create' this video from his innermost fantasies. How far will he go? Will she see him fuck this model? She felt an all too familiar but oh so sweet stirring in her loins. She could not help it, but she was definitely getting wet and excited. What happened next on screen turned her world upside down and set her on fire with lust.

The camera shot suddenly changed. It was a view showing the back of her dad's head as he sat on the couch while he watched the blonde wiggle her ass in his face. She then tuned around as the camera captured a look of lust on her face. "Daddy, do you think I look sexy?"

"DeeDee I think you really are sexy. You've gotten your dad so turned on."

Watching the video, her first thought was "Huh? DeeDee? That's MY name!." For a split second it was nothing more than a casual thought as if the name thing was a coincidence. But as the daughter on the screen sat in her dad's lap and started kissing him, as he ran his fingers through her hair, and as his hands roamed her hot body, the daughter watching the video sat transfixed, breathing hard. The realization of what her dad had fantasized and created hit her hard and left her wishing it was she that was being touched and kissed.

She couldn't quite grasp it. In the name of common sense, she should have felt horrified, and even betrayed. This was her father. The sweet quiet but determined man she'd relied on all her life. But in the video he was shameless and even crass. He was getting bolder as the video progressed. He ordered his "daughter" to strip for him. All the while commenting about her body, her "lovely tits" and her "nice ass." He ordered her to suck his cock.

As she watched the video she was lost. Her head was spinning. This wasn't your usual fuck film. Her dad looked great, still trim and in excellent shape. He seemed so in control, so comfortable in his sexuality. So intent on his prize, it was clear that his "daughter" was genuinely enjoying her role also. She indeed did come several times as he ate her and screwed her in several positions. Dee was hard pressed to remember all the details of the video. She did remember how great her dad looked and how well he fucked. She remembered how tender he could be and how rough and forceful he could be. She realized clearly, how awesome he could be w/his tongue and with his beautiful hot cock.

The video ended with a torrid scene. Her dad was furiously fucking the model doggie style. "Daddy-y-y please fuck me harder. You feel so good" and she appeared to truly mean it as her dad pumped furiously. He started slapping her ass as he fucked her. "ahhh, yes daddy-y-y.. Spank me, it feels so hot."

"Baby you are such a hot slut, you like this huh?" SLAP, SLAP

"Yeah dad, I'm you're slut cumming for you ahhhhhhhh…" after her shudders subsided, her dad pulled his cock out and came all over the model's face and tits as she drank what she could from his copious orgasm. The screen faded to black as the real Dee Dee's fourth orgasm shook her, her hand had unconsciously found its way to her clit and stroked it furiously. Her knees were still shaking she managed to get up rewind the video and call the cab that ultimately took her home.

To be continued...