Dad's Super Bowl Party

Story Info
Son entertains his mother during Dad's super bowl party.
1.8k words
4.03
515.9k
155
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,009 Followers

Wendy Malone set up the card table in the living room, then she made several trips from the kitchen carrying in various foods for her husbands super bowl party. Then she laid a piece of sheet plastic on the floor and had her son Mike set up the big wash tub. She then had him fill full of ice and beer, once she was satisfied with how everything was setup she excused herself to go upstairs and change.

Mike sat down on the couch and popped up a beer, his parents did not mind if he drank a few beers, as long as he did it in the home. His father came into the living room with a mixed drink and sat in his easy chair. He looked at watch and then made a comment that the guys would be over very soon.

"Mike's I don't mind if you hang around, just don't bother anyone, the guys look forward to this once a year and they don't want to be bothered by a kid." His father explained.

"No problem Dad." He replied raising his beer to his old man.

Mike resented the fact that his father still considered him a kid, and he was nineteen, in his second year of college. Yet a room filled with a bunch of forty something, out shape, drunks would probably be fun for Mike to watch.

Mike's mother finally comes back downstairs when the first doorbell rang, and she looked great in a tight pair of jeans and a tight sweater. His mother being forty unlike his father kept her body looking curvaceous and fit.

"Honey. Frank and Tony are here." She announced ushering two of his buddies in.

Mike got up and let them have the couch, he fetched the two guys a beer and took a seat from the dining room table. Then Bob and Ken arrived, the last to arrive was Big Louie, the guy was underway and so was the slob fest. All five beers bellied older men dove into the food and beer like ravenous dogs. Wendy had to make two more trips before halftime to fill up the snack bowls and add more cold cuts.

When halftime came around none of the guys wanted to watch the halftime, show, so Big Louie pulled out a DVD and put it in the player without even asking. It was porn, no plot, just some really nasty gonzo stuff he found in the discount bin at the local porn shop.

Mike watched along with the guys though it felt strange to watch a nasty porn with not only your dad and his friends, but with your mother sitting in the same room as well. He glanced at her and then at the screen, she watched the movie for about ten minutes then she excused herself to go do some of the dishes that had been piling up.

Mike then watched with interest as Ken excused himself to get more tortilla chips from the kitchen. He waited a few minutes and then left the living room himself for the kitchen, he stood in the doorway listening to what was transpiring inside.

"Wow you sure do have nice firm tits' Wendy." Ken said as he had Mike's mother pinned up against the sink.

"Please Ken, just grab a quick feel and get back to the game." She moaned.

The man gave them a quick squeeze through the sweater and then grabbed the chips, he passed by Mike who now entered the kitchen. His mother looked relieved and shocked by his arrival, but he couldn't believe he had just witnessed his mother getting her tits fondled by one of Dad's friends. He made the excuse that he wanted more mixed nuts and then he got out of the kitchen.

Sure enough when he got back the porn was out of the player and the game was getting ready to start the second half. His mother was still out in the kitchen, when Frank and Tony claimed they were going to go get more beer so they would have enough for the second half. Mike was hoping this was going to be a lie just like before with Ken, he waited a minute and wandered out to the kitchen. Once again he stayed in the door way out of sight again and listened to what was going on.

"So tell us Wendy, did Louie's little movie get you all wet?" Asked Tony trying to undo her jeans.

"It was very disgusting." She said reaching down to stop him.

"Not so fast." Said Frank holding onto her hands.

"Let's see what we got here Frank." Tony said as he successfully undid her jeans and sliding his hand down the front of them. "Damn Wendy your pussy is sopping wet."

"Let me feel." Said Frank.

Tony reluctantly took his hand out and licked his fingers off, then he held her arms so Frank could have a turn. Only Frank pulled her jeans down a couple of inches got his hand inside of them and began to rub her pussy. Mike could his mother still struggle to get her hands free, yet her pussy was betraying her as it was humping against his hand.

"Damn Wendy, you sure did get horny watching that movie." He said aloud.

"Please, please stop." She begged.

Then Mike decided to let his mother off the hook, he came in the kitchen loudly, the two men jumped and moved quickly to the fridge. His mother rearranged herself quickly and turned around so her son would not see the shame on her face. The two guys grabbed a few six packs and went back to the game.

"Mike would tell your Dad that I think I've had enough for one night and I'm going to bed." She said.

"Sure Mom." He said.

He went back in and told his Dad and continued to watch the game until the end, the guys all had either their wives or taxis come to pick them up. When them all left Mike began to take some of the dirty dishes out to the kitchen, when he came back in his father was passed out drunk.

Mike shut off all of the lights, the television and then he locked the door, he made his way upstairs and went to his room. He stripped his clothes off and climbed into bed to watch some television and then go to sleep. His mother came to his door and knocked, she asked if she could come in and sit up with him for a while.

"I'm sorry you saw what you saw in the kitchen tonight." She said aloud.

"Don't worry about it Mom, I don't feel any less of you." He said sitting up and putting an arm around her. "You are a beautiful woman Mom, I can't blame them too much for what they did."

"You still think you old. Mom is beautiful." She laughed.

"Mom, you aged very well, Dad didn't, I was both jealous of those drunken slobs and pissed off at the same time." He explained.

"I can understand you being mad, but jealous?" She asked.

"Well sure, a bunch of losers like them getting to touch the most beautiful woman I know in a sexual way, I wished I was they." He admitted.

"All of this flattering, I'm not used to all of these compliments." She laughed.

Mike took a chance and pulled himself closer to his mother, he used one arm to wrap around and the other to caress her beautiful shapely leg. His mother tensed for a moment, then relaxed enjoying her handsome son's sensuous caress. Her night shirt rode up high and Mike could see her black lace panties in front now. Mike brought his arm around his mother and up to her breasts, they were firm, her nipples growing hard.

"Don't worry Dad is passed out, let me show you how a woman like you should be loved Mom." Mike said as he kissed her on the lips.

She let her son kiss for a longtime, then she seemed to be in a daze, when she felt his hand rub her wettening pussy. She let out a soft moan, then she broke the kiss off with her son, he still was feeling her up though.

"Oh Mike's you make me feel so good." She sighed. "But this is so wrong baby."

"No, it's not Mom." He said sitting completely up now, but she could see his hard cock bobbing in front of him.

He reached down and pulled her night shirt off of her with no resistance from her and laid her back down on his bed. He quickly went to work sucking her tits, switching back en forth between each one. Then he kissed his way down her stomach and unsnapped her panties, he then ran his tongue up his mother's wet slit.

"Oh yes Mike licks my pussy, oh lick it, oh yes, yes, oh your father never licks my pussy, shit it feels so fucking good" She moaned.

Mike continued his oral manipulations on his mothers pussy, and she was thrashing in bed rubbing her cunt against his face. The whole moaning about how good she was going to cum, soon she had an earth shattering orgasm against her son's face. Mike pulled himself between his mother's legs and shoved his cock into her, he pounded his cock in and out of her sloppy wet cunt for several long minutes. The result was his mother having another orgasm, he could not hold back any longer from the excitement of fucking his own mother and shoot his cum into her.

The two of them feel asleep naked in each others arms and did not wake up until morning, what a way to wake up. His mother decided to return the favor and started sucking his semi erect cock, her sexy ass pointing toward his open door.

"What the fuck is going on in there!" They heard his father yell from the hall way. "Wendy's where the hell is you?"

His mother quickly put her night shirt on and when his father entered the room she looked somewhat presentable. He looked her up and down and then at his son who still was in bed, he then belched, then yawned.

"Help me get ready for work so I'm not late." He said to leave his son's room.

"Later after he leaves for work." His mother whispered into his ear.

"Later." He said to watch her leave.

Mike pulled his blankets up around him and curled up dreaming of later, when his mother would come in and finish sucking his cock. With his father at work they would have the whole day to just get to know each other sexually all day long.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,009 Followers